Program Intern for Private Sector Program
Oxfam is a world-wide development organisation that mobilizes the strength and voice of people against poverty, inequality and injustice. Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. We are a confederation of 19 Oxfam organisations working together in more than 90 countries. Oxfam works with partner organisations and alongside vulnerable women and men to end injustices.
Oxfam in Vietnam is working to seek transformative changes in policies, practices and beliefs in ways that will fundamentally improve the lives of poor and marginalised women and men and ensure that all citizens have the same opportunity to enjoy their rights.
Oxfam offers an internship program for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about Oxfam’s mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice. Selected intern will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities as well as a numberof training opportunities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contract lasts for 12 months. Oxfam wishes to promote diversity in our team: members of Vietnam’s ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of other minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Program Overview: Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering. Through private sector engagement and market-based solutions, we are working to enhance the poor’s market access and women’s economic leadership, contributing to income increase and sustainable livelihoods as well as to mobilize resources and influence private sector for the fight against poverty and injustice.
Starting time: March 2020
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam with occasional travel to project areas
Report to: Senior Programme Manager/ Project Manager Impact Investment
Allowance: VND3,000,000/month, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance.
- Support documentation activities, namely, application of digital technology for creative reporting (biannually, annually or after workshops), documentation; interviewing; filming and photo-taking;
- Provide creative input to project activities;
- Communicate and support partners and other agencies in programme implementation;
- Organize workshops, seminars, training courses, etc;
- Contact project partners, consultants and other stakeholders in relevant activities;
- Support translation and interpretation when required (Vietnamese – English and vice versa);
- Be in charge of general administration (filing documents, managing the programme; library, booking, circulating mail, fax, photocopying, scanning);
- Search and provide data that serve as a basis for day-to-day implementation process and proposal writing;
- Join field trips when required;
- Others as appropriate.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Vietnamese citizen, University degree
- Basic understanding of natural resources management (water resources, river basins, forest conservation and bio-diversity) and climate change;
- General knowledge of social-economic issues of rural areas, climate change issues and household economics;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms. Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of digital application for creative reporting, documentation;
- Good command of English, including interpretation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa;
- Commitment and inspiration to work in development areas and poor community;
- Some knowledge of development work, but not essential.
- Good communication, presentation skills (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
- Good teamwork skills (supporting others, delegation, influencing, negotiating);
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Respect for others.
- Taking part in relevant programme events (internal training, programme meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Taking part in monitoring and evaluation missions as appropriate;
- Induction to financial management system of Oxfam;
- Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org
Closing date: March 3rd , 2020
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employerCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/02/2021USAID LinkSME Project
03/02/2021Center for Rural Economy Development