PSI/VIETNAM – SCOPE OF WORK
Program Intern (part-time)
|1.||Title of Post||:||Program Intern|
|2.||Reports to||:||Program Manager/ Health Services Manager|
|3.||Duration of post||:||6-month|
|4.||Duty Station||:||Hanoi Office|
|5.||Position Summary:||:||The Program Intern will support PSI Vietnam’s program under the guidance/support of the Program Manager and Health Services Manager. The incumbent will not be attached to a single project and should be ready to work on different initiatives within the Program Department includes traditional NGO projects and Social Business Unit (SBU) activities.|
Joining this internship program at PSI Vietnam, the Intern will be provided with opportunity:
- To gain valuable working experience in program administration and program implementation, be familiar with evidence-based communication and research.
- To provide good background for starting your future career including a completion certificate or letter of recommendation
- To work in a friendly and professional environment
- To gain a monthly stipend package of VND 2,300,000
7. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for project development.
- Support SBU development activities include product sale and marketing campaign and daily operations
- Support documentation and learning of project activities, project implementations and SBU operations.
- Support logistics and organization paperwork of project activities.
8. Selection criteria
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate student in business administration, communication, Social Study or other relevant major
- Ability to use office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to learn new things with can-do attitude
- Have positive attitudes, enthusiasm, and be interested in working as a team.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Interested candidates can send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 31st March 2022Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)