MSD RECRUITMENT – SDG PROGRAM INTERN
A. ASSIGNMENT REQUESTS:
1. Assignment purpose: The Program Intern will support his/her direct supervisor and the team to manage and execute MSD’ program/project activities.
2. Working location: mainly in Hanoi.
3. Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by the SDG Program Officer, and/or Program Director.
4. Supervision: Volunteers.
5. Main responsibilities: – Assisting with project management tasks: Providing assistance to projects/programs of the MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this position in 2021 – 2022 are but not limited to:
(1) Project 152 LNOB: supporting the LNOB’s secretariat to implement network’s activities, focusing on SDGs, promoting citizen-generated data project;
(2) Project 154 UWW: assisting the SDG Officer in coordinating the start-ups and CSOs partnerships in creating social impacts for disadvantaged people in Vietnam; of the MSD and other project’s execution activities;
(3) Project 155 SDG Research: Assisting in conducting data analysis and relevant researches focusing on SDGs, Responsible business, Philanthropy, etc.
– Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
– Support event organization and communication of MSD in general,
– Document the project and provide updates/ communication for projects in charge.
6. Work plan: workplan of MSD strategy
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
– Monthly allowance.
B. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
– Graduated or final year of bachelor studies, in social science, management, communication, social works or related fields;
– Data analysis skill is preferred;
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Strategic thinking and analysis;
– Strong MS Office;
– Work independently and professionally; good team work;
– High commitment with work. Being able to commit from 4-6 months.
For more information: https://rb.gy/nh9df9
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and resume letter) to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of: PI 2021_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PI 2021 – Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00, 31/7/2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam