- Strategize, implement and maintain CSIP’s social business acceleration (SBA) projects that adhere to CSIP’s objectives.
- Coordinate and empower the program team to successfully deliver SBA projects.
- Develop and supervise program assessment protocol for evaluation and improvement.
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring SBA program goals are reached.
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity and impact.
- Support CEO in fund raising and partnership development.
- Promote and maintain organisational values and branding in different context.
- Participate in CSIP’s management team for strategic planning and execution.
- Other tasks as requested by CEO.
- Work closely with program sponsors, partners and team to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, workplan, budget and timing for SBA projects.
- Support CEO in fund raising to realise the program initiatives.
- Manage program and project teams for timely and effectively achievement of SBA designed objectives.
- In charge of the program M&E and reporting to CEO and relevant stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams, technical partners, and local partners; mobilise other resources to successfully and timely achieve the project expected outputs, outcomes.
- Deliver SBA services such as training, coaching, fund raising and impact assessment.
- Promote the projects in the working areas, engage local partners, policy makers, potential funders and supporters in the project implementation.
- Ensure a close, clear and adequate communication with the project team and the project’s stakeholders (donors, local partners, technical consultants, local communities, and others).
- Build a trustful and effective partnership between CSIP and partners.
- Actively engage in the program human resource management and capacity building.
- Provide appropriate guidance and coaching support to other team members.
- Take other responsibility as request by the CEO.
- Show a strong commitment and passion to social innovation and social entrepreneurship development.
- Strong desire to use his/her own professional expertise to support social businesses for creating positive social and environmental impact.
- Master degree on business administration, finance management or social development is required.
- At least 3 year experience in similar positions. Experienced working with local and international partners.
- Capacity to search/obtain, analyze and utilize adequate social, financial, human and intellectual resources for the project implementation.
- Excellent skills in project management, including project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Be a quick learner. Obtain basic understanding on social innovation and social enterprise.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Respect the work ethics, hard-working, self-discipline and work professionally.
- Understand the team dynamic and be a good team player.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
05/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Save the Children
25/04/2021Room to Read
All year roundAVI
12/04/2021LIN CENTER FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT