Title: Program Manager
Program: Mr. Sun
Reports: CEO with dotted line to Program Founder
Deadline: Dec 15th 2020
Người nhận hồ sơ: Ms. Thuận (0937 785 683)
Email nhận hồ sơ: email@example.com
The Program Manager (PM) will be a member of VCF’s senior staff and is responsible for, and will manage, the Mr. Sun program in all ‘day to day’ respects. This includes yearly budgeting, overall financial coordination arranging/agreeing/monitoring activities and expenses and having them approved, activities associated with patients and their families, motivating and managing Mr. Sun staff, reporting to VCF management, hospital relationships and public relations- all in concert with VCF staff and management including the Program Founder. The PM will be experienced in either the medical or healthcare field or both and familiar with the use of social workers to assess and administer aid to young cancer patients and their families in and outside the hospital environment. The job requires superior management skills and knowledge of social work case management. The PM manages the interface between Mr. Sun’s intention to bring holistic assistance to poor children with cancer and their families and the implementation of that passion. A teamwork attitude and a compassionate heart to work successfully with staff, patients, relevant government entities, families, doctors, nurses, hospital office staff and other resource networks are essential.
- Determine program goals and objectives with VCF management including the Program Founder with appropriate timeline commitments and be responsible for planned implementation and reporting.
- Responsible and accountable for budgeting and maintaining financial records essential for guaranteeing the proof of planned program impact, accountability, best business practices and transparency that is reported to management.
- Manage the Social Worker/s at K Hospital and other cancer hospitals in the program to choose children for Mr. Sun to support- understanding their full range of needs and potential costs of treatment and providing our commitments to the families and hospitals in a timely way.
- Guide Mr. Sun and the team to develop relationships with, and manage the expectations of, the children’s families so that the beneficiaries understand the medical, financial and emotional/psychological implications of their child’s illness and the future.
- Work to make VCF a constructive public advocate for poor children with cancer relative to improvements in hospitals, the national insurance scheme and any other cost effective efforts that could help alleviate unnecessary pain and suffering.
- Work with the government of Vietnam to facilitate the implementation of Mr. Sun always in conjunction with the CEO of VCF and the Program Founder.
- Manage the assessment of the patient/family needs working with all internal and external parties to maximize assistance to both patients and families.
- Ensure good relations are maintained between hospital and patient’s families and assist parents with other service providers to ensure that holistic healing is as successful as possible.
- Provide for education, training and counseling as needed at all levels.
- Publish case history records and prepare reports.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of our children at all times and report to management any suspect behavior on the parts of any parties, anywhere and anytime.
- Participate in training and VCF team meetings.
- Do translations of documents and interpretation as required in managing the program.
- Understand and abide by the policies and procedures of VCF at all times.
- Assist as needed with administrative, general office management and public relations efforts of VCF.
- Help with other employer assigned tasks.
- Assist CEO, CFO and Program Founder as required.
- The PM will possess the necessary management skills, communication ability and comprehensive knowledge to lead Mr. Sun to achieve our goals and objectives in the most effective and efficient way.
- The PM must be able to travel as needed. Stationed in HCMC she will need to travel to Hanoi and eventually with other cities having cancer hospitals as the program grows.
- The PM must have a compassionate heart and a cooperative spirit. This is top priority and the key to success in this leadership position.
- Possesses a history of professionalism and a track record of success.
- A graduate degree is preferred in some medical field plus 5 years of experience in healthcare work that includes exposure at least or experience with social work activities.
- Alternatively, the PM who has no graduate degree but has a healthcare related bachelor degree and has at least 5 years of relevant leadership experience in the field may qualify.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese and able to speak in public in either or both languages.
- Excellent in World, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work in a team work setting.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)