- Report to: Managing Director
- Department: Program
- Weekly Hrs: 40 hours
- Compensation and Benefits: Subjected to negotiation
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe project manager will be required to perform tasks, but not limited to, as follows:
1. Developing new projects (10%)
- Developing new projects with the team to support the strategic direction of the organization.
2. Planning (10%)
- Developing project management plan;
- Planning scope/ Activities/ Resources/ Schedules;
- Cost budgeting/ estimating;
- Planning communication strategy;
- Planning risk management;
- Contracting with sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants etc.
3. Executing and monitoring (50%)
- Supervising and managing project team by providing direction, input, and feedback and ensuring everyone is doing the job probably and meeting deadlines;
- Working and communicating with partners, and other stakeholders to keep the project on track;
- Liaising with other functions to ensure the efficiency of the project;
- Solving conflicts or changes within the team and other stakeholders;
- When needed, representing CHANGE in discussing and negotiating with donors, partners on project ideas and plans;
- Representing CHANGE in talking to the media and the public about the project when requested.
4. Report (10%)
- Writing project reports to supervisor and donors (if required);
- Liquidating contracts (sponsorship, partnership, etc).
5. Team Management and Cross-Team Collaboration (15%)
- Daily management of the project activities as well as the Program Team
- Build capacity, inspire, and support members of the Program Team to increase their effectiveness;
- Work closely with MarCom Team, Graphic Design Team, Fundraising Team, and Operations Team, for smooth coordination in implementing the project activities.
6. Others (5%)
- Execute other tasks/projects assigned by the Directors;
- Support other teams in need (up to Directors’ assignment).
- Degree in Conservation, Biology, Environmental Sciences, community development, sustainable development, environmental management, or related fields.
- Supervisory and project management experience; previous experience at NGOs preferred;
- Adequate knowledge of environmental issues in Vietnam;
- Experience working with the government; and experience in coordinating multi-stakeholders cooperation;
- Knowledge of logical frameworks or other project design concepts; previous project design experience strongly preferred.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
- Ability to work with the community, business, and government partners;
- Willingness to travel and work in remote areas when needed;
- Advanced writing, editing, team-working, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to motivate people, deal with lack of resources and be flexible in the phase of changing priorities;
- Ability to work independently, proactively and under pressure; Readiness to work overtime (in late hours, on the weekends) when needed.
- Fluency in English;
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- All compensations and benefits regulated by Vietnam’s laws;
- Frequent opportunities for training, seminars, and workshops to increase your capacity;
- Opportunities to expand your social and professional networks and life experiences;
- Great opportunity to work with reputable partners;
- Improve skills and experiences in the non-profit sector;
- Hands-on and immersive experiences to develop and implement work for good causes;
- Good springboard to apply for scholarships to study abroad;
- Retreats and fun celebrations with the team.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam