|| Program Manager
|| Hanoi, with domestic travels
1 year (renewable)
|| Project officer and project assistant
|| CSIP team, donors, local partners, community, policy markers
Established in 2008, Centre for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP) is the leading Vietnam-based nonprofit organization that Inspire, Connect and Empower
People to tackle social and environmental issues through sustainable and innovative business initiatives. CSIP nurtures sustainable social businesses including social enterprises, impact start-ups, inclusive businesses and creating-shared-values enterprises. We also works with other stakeholders to raise awareness of social entrepreneurship, build social entrepreneurship network and advocating for an enabling environment for social businesses to grow. The key of our success is largely dependent on our core values of empathy, integrity and commitment for making the world a better place for all while nurturing our entrepreneurship spirit.
CSIP is currently searching for a senior program manager to join our team and continue to build social entrepreneurship sector in Vietnam. The ideal candidate is a game-changer, who are visionary and commit to make the change happen by nurturing social businesses to better achieve their goals. S(he) will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement program initiatives and ability to adapt to different working context.
Objectives of this Position:
Under the supervision of CEO and with support of CSIP’s project team, the Project Manager (PM) will be responsible and accountable for but not limited to:
(i) the successful delivery of social businesses acceleration projects;
(ii) joining CSIP’s management team in the organizational development and execution.
1/ Social Business Acceleration (SBA)
- Strategize, implement and maintain CSIP’s social business acceleration (SBA) projects that adhere to CSIP’s objectives
- Coordinate and empower the program team to successfully deliver SBA projects
- Develop and supervise program assessment protocol for evaluation and improvement
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring SBA program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity and impact
2/ Organizational Development
- Support CEO in fund raising and partnership development
- Promote and maintain organisational values and branding in different context
- Participate in CSIP’s management team for strategic planning and execution
- Other tasks as requested by CEO
- Work closely with program sponsors, partners and team to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, workplan, budget and timing for SBA projects
- Support CEO in fund raising to realise the program initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for timely and effectively achievement of SBA designed objectives
- In charge of the program M&E and reporting to CEO and relevant stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams, technical partners, and local partners; mobilise other resources to successfully and timely achieve the project expected outputs, outcomes.
- Deliver SBA services such as training, coaching, fund raising and impact assessment
- Promote the projects in the working areas, engage local partners, policy makers, potential funders and supporters in the project implementation.
- Ensure a close, clear and adequate communication with the project team and the project’s stakeholders (donors, local partners, technical consultants, local communities, and others)
- Build a trustful and effective partnership between CSIP and partners.
- Actively engage in the program human resource management and capacity building.
- Provide appropriate guidance and coaching support to other team members
- Take other responsibility as request by the CEO.
- Show a strong commitment and passion to social innovation and social entrepreneurship development
- Strong desire to use his/her own professional expertise to support social businesses for creating positive social and environmental impact
- Master degree on business administration, finance management or social development is required
- At least 3 year experience in similar positions. Experienced working with local and international partners.
- Capacity to search/obtain, analyze and utilize adequate social, financial, human and intellectual resources for the project implementation.
- Excellent skills in project management, including project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Be a quick learner. Obtain basic understanding on social innovation and social enterprise.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Respect the work ethics, hard-working, self-discipline and work professionally
- Understand the team dynamic and be a good team player.
How to apply:
Interested candidate should send a CV and a letter of interest to email email@example.com
, subject title: Application for Program Manager (PM). Deadline: 22 December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất