PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH has been working to support local partners in Vietnam for 40 years. Our current portfolio in Vietnam includes work to support health care providers and communities prevent and respond to communicable and non-communicable diseases, advance digital health innovation, and address global health security priorities.
PATH, in collaboration with the National Expanded Program on Immunization (“NEPI”), and Ministry of Health (MOH) to develop, pilot and scale up the National Immunization Information System (NIIS) for almost 10 years. Following the success of the implementation in Vietnam, Bill Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI awarded PATH to support Vietnam government for the transition to paperless as well exchange and share lessons learnt in Vietnam with other countries.
PATH seeks a Program Officer based in Hanoi who supports the project team to provide technical assistance and disseminate lessons learnt with the global communities in the implementation of NIIS and the transition to the paperless reporting for immunization program in Vietnam. This position will work closely with HQ CoDE team, IDEAL Vietnam team, government partners to develop communication materials, case studies, research articles, provide support for the development of e-learning program and trainings. This position will report to Team Lead of IDEAL project.
- Develop tools and working with the project team to capture key successes, challenges, and lessons learned, that can support peers within the country, region, and worldwide.
- Support the project team to collect data in the field for lessons learnt and publications.
- Document and disseminate lessons learned through a variety of platforms, including PATH.org, relevant external blogs and online channels, mass media, academic articles, conferences, webinars and other fora.
- Identify, connect with, and link technical staff to key digital health networks and forums worldwide, to share learning from Vietnam.
- Support the IDEAL-Vietnam team to identify, attend, and produce content for relevant conferences, events, and fora.
- Work with project teams to prepare and/or review donor and technical reports, presentations, press releases, publications, abstracts, articles, weekly or monthly donor updates, and other documentation in English including correspondence and liaise with HQ to get approval if required.
- Work with HQ communication team for regularly document project activities through internal PATH channels, including PATH Central and various newsletters.
- To support the team to prepare training materials needed on the data quality and data use, work closely with partners to develop e-learning videos, and provide technical support for project provinces in the implementation of NIIS and the transition to paperless reports
- Ensure that PATH quality standards and design norms are met for all materials by helping team members comply with established procedures and processes.
- Other task as required
Required Experiences and Skills:
To be considered, candidates must have a good understanding of communications and public health and at least 2 years (and preferably more) of relevant working experience.
- University or college degree with minimum 2 years of job-related experience in public health, health sciences, advertising, marketing communications and/or public relations
- Good understanding of the health system in Vietnam
- Strong interest in public health
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to successfully manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively in an international team environment with solid interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinker, strong initiative
- Strong oral and written proficiencies in Vietnamese and English
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preference to individuals who have experience or knowledge on vaccine, immunization and the NIIS implementation in Vietnam
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment.
PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link (https://bit.ly/2Fmu9Iq) or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Global Health Programs).
Deadline for applications: October 11th, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS