- Develop tools and working with the project team to capture key successes, challenges, and lessons learned, that can support peers within the country, region, and worldwide.
- Support the project team to collect data in the field for lessons learnt and publications.
- Document and disseminate lessons learned through a variety of platforms, including PATH.org, relevant external blogs and online channels, mass media, academic articles, conferences, webinars and other fora.
- Identify, connect with, and link technical staff to key digital health networks and forums worldwide, to share learning from Vietnam.
- Support the IDEAL-Vietnam team to identify, attend, and produce content for relevant conferences, events, and fora.
- Work with project teams to prepare and/or review donor and technical reports, presentations, press releases, publications, abstracts, articles, weekly or monthly donor updates, and other documentation in English including correspondence and liaise with HQ to get approval if required.
- Work with HQ communication team for regularly document project activities through internal PATH channels, including PATH Central and various newsletters.
- To support the team to prepare training materials needed on the data quality and data use, work closely with partners to develop e-learning videos, and provide technical support for project provinces in the implementation of NIIS and the transition to paperless reports
- Ensure that PATH quality standards and design norms are met for all materials by helping team members comply with established procedures and processes.
- Other task as required
- University or college degree with minimum 2 years of job-related experience in public health, health sciences, advertising, marketing communications and/or public relations
- Good understanding of the health system in Vietnam
- Strong interest in public health
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to successfully manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively in an international team environment with solid interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinker, strong initiative
- Strong oral and written proficiencies in Vietnamese and English
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preference to individuals who have experience or knowledge on vaccine, immunization and the NIIS implementation in Vietnam
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation