Founded in 2013, the Center for Creativity and Sustainability Study and Consultancy (CCS) is a non-profit organization focusing on consulting, researching, technology transfer and human resource development in sustainable development, ecological innovation, sustainable consumption and production, circular economy, and low carbon technology and solutions,… . CCS has been implementing various development projects in the field of SCP since 2013, funded by European Union, the Irish Aid Fund, the United Nations Environment Program, etc.
With the aim to expand CCS activities in the sustainable consumption sector, especially sustainable lifestyle, low carbon in the offices, services and manufacturing, awareness raising towards sustainable consumption for the community, CCS is looking for candidates for the position as a Program Officer.
The Program Officer will assume the following main responsibilities:
- Develop contents and maintain social media related to the Green Office and Green Education.
- Contact and provide consultation services to potential clients/organizations interested in GO and Green Education
- Implement projects/training programs related to sustainable lifestyles (SL)
- Manage certification process of GO and Green Education
- Prepare proposals in related SL.
- Involve in outreach activities, whenever appropriate and needed
- Others as may be assigned by the CCS Director
- Bachelor degree in environmental engineering and management, sustainability, business management, science and engineering, or related subjects of environments;
- Love environment, training and consulting activities, creative and innovative.
- At least 2 years of experience in related areas. Preferable in environment and education/training
- Good in English (communication, writing, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
The Program Officer will participate in some advanced training courses in relevant fields, and will be instructed to use the tools for work purposes. Moreover, he/she will be offered to work in a learning, creative, and collaborative environment towards sustainable (green) initiatives for organizations and society. Salary agreement includes rewarding according to working achievement.
If any candidates feel interested, please send CV in English, scanned copy of relevant qualifications to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call to 024.6260 5318, mobile: 0904 415 537 (Ms. Ha).
Deadline for application is 12.00 6th November, 2020.
Only short listed candidates are invited to interview.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International