Centre for Marinelife Conservation and Community Development (MCD)’s recruitment
Environmental Technology and Management
Head Office of MCD in Hanoi and areas of MCD’s operation in localities
Centre for Marinelife Conservation and Community Development (MCD) is a Vietnamese non-governmental organization and was established in 2003, working in the field of promoting effective management of marine resources and environment, improving improve community life and sustainable development in coastal areas. .
MCD has working experience in over ten coastal provinces, mobilizing resources and implementing over 70 projects with different scales, cooperating with domestic and international agencies, organizations and enterprises. MCD projects are focused on two main topics: (1) Natural resource management, marine and coastal environment protection; and (2) Sustainable livelihoods and coastal community development. MCD promotes the integration of cross-cutting issues such as gender equality, plastic waste reduction into the ocean, climate change adaptation, with the participation of young people and the community.
In order to increase the number of participants in the program, to meet personnel for new projects and improve the quality of professional activities and develop the organization, MCD recruits candidates for the Program Officer position - environmental technology and management.
This is an opportunity for candidates to participate in social and career organizations for the community and development; having relevant expertise and concern with the topic of environmental technology and management , marine conservation, climate change adaptation, and sustainable development in coastal areas.
1. Develop the content and technical coordination in activities related to natural resources and environmental management, solid and plastic management and marine conservation, climate change in related projects;
2. Participate in planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting activities in the projects as required by MCD and donors;
3. Carry out specific tasks, implement application of technology - technical - community management on natural resources & environment management, solid and plastic waste management, marine conservation, climate change in coastal localities as required by related projects;
4. Participate in promoting cooperation with domestic and foreign partners from public and private sectors and the community in MCD's activities;
5. Contribute expertise and initiatives on environmental technology and management, solid waste and plastic management, marine conservation, climate change adaptation in coastal areas in creating resource and organizational development;
6. Participate in communication and networking activities in environmental technology and management, solid waste and plastic management, marine conservation, climate change adaptation in coastal areas.
Qualifications and requirements
· Bachelor’s degree required ((postgraduate degree is an advantage) in one of the following fields: Environmental technology, river engineering, environmental management, environmental science, natural resource management, environmental economics / resources, community development, or related topics;
· At least 3 years of experience in similar position (working experience with NGOs or development projects);
· Having the desire to develop careers related to environmental technology and management, nature conservation and community development;
· Able to go on field trips to coastal localities and participate in national, regional and international events;
· Good skills in analysis, summary and report writing;
· Good skills in communication, presentation and partner connection;
· Good skills in computer, internet, social networking applications;
· Able to work in groups and work independently;
· Fluency in English and Vietnamese in all skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
· Be honest, sociable and eager to learn.
Salary and benefits:
Selected candidates will receive salaries and benefits based on the competitive level in the market corresponding to their qualifications and competencies and experience.
· 1 month probationary period. If the probation is successful, a formal employment contract will be signed, the term of the contract will depend on the individual's capacity and the needs of the organization.
Interested candidates submit job applications (English and Vietnamese) in the form at link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SI7ALyR7Wg4c_d472rh63AMYnd99Ovhv/view
and curriculum vitae, relevant qualifications, and provide the names and contact information of two people that MCD can consult, to email email@example.com
before June 30, 2020 Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự