The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention research in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years).
In collaboration with the Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) and Hanoi Medical University, The UNC is conducting a pragmatic implementation trial comparing two Intervention Mapping implementation approaches for scale-up of the evidence-based intervention (EBI), referred to as System Navigation and Psychological counseling (SNaP), at 42 HIV testing sites, in 10 provinces of Vietnam, considering effectiveness, cost, and the characteristics of HIV testing sites achieving successful or unsuccessful implementation. This study is a cluster randomized, controlled implementation trial. The two Intervention Mapping implementation approaches are the one size fits all Standard Approach arm (SA) and the Tailored Approach arm (TA). The intervention used in the study combines systems navigation and psychosocial counseling for people who inject drugs (PWID), and it is designed to facilitate PWID’s engagement in HIV and substance use care.
Position: 01 Program Officer – M&E Lead
Full time position, based in Hanoi.
Report to: UNC Research Manager in Vietnam
The incumbent of this position will monitor and evaluate the study performance and study outcomes on regular basis to ensure accountability and efficiency of the study, including but not limited to the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make plan for the evaluation team
- Implement evaluation activities and monitor the study performance indicators throughout the lifetime of the study.
- Closely supervise the study progress in order to advise strategies to increase program performances and results.
- Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Support TA and SA officers to ensure that data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate and perform quality assessment for counseling and navigation sessions to measure study outcomes
- Participate in costing component of the study
- Make plan and coordinate post 24-month qualitative interviews
- Support Research Manager in reviewing reports of TA and SA teams to ensure quality of the reports.
- Generate report per request from PIs and Research Manager
- Perform other tasks per requests of Research Manager
Required qualification and skills:
- Bachelor of Public Health or higher
- At least 5 years of experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Good level of proficiency in English
- Good at data quality assurance; data management; quantitative analysis and MS Office – will be tested.
- Have experience in qualitative work
- Able to design M&E tools, surveys, data system and evaluations
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Able to work in team or independently
- Respect the difference; be careful, trustworthy and responsible at work
- Willing to travel frequently (most of time)
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter with contacts of three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at email@example.com (in the subject line, please put “Program Officer – M&E Lead”) or by post to the office: UNC Vietnam, Yen Hoa Health Clinic, Lot E2, Duong Dinh Nghe street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Deadline of Application: 06 October 2020
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS