- Provide technical assistance, planning, coordination and monitoring for project activity implementation and management, and quality assurance to ensure all technical aspects.
- Lead implementation, monitoring and supportive supervision of project activities at the assigned project provinces. This includes developing and implementing a detailed quarterly workplan and budget that aligns with the annual project workplan and budget.
- Work closely with technical director and senior program officer to:
- Development of technical guidance/documents/training curriculum for NCD Program with focus to people centered and community based integrated care model for NCD, specifically for hypertension and diabetes.
- Provide inputs, coordinate and oversee the implementation of project and service delivery related standard operating procedures (SOPs) and related quality assurance plans. This will include the coordination and implementation of supportive supervision checklists and tools to improve quality of care.
- Oversee project trainings, provide support and coordinate in mentoring and other capacity strengthening efforts.
- Manage, oversee and work with consultants and subcontractors.
- Identify issues/challenges and develop strategies for effective implementation of work plan activities.
- Provide technical inputs and assistance for the implementation of communication strategies, activities, behavior change interventions.
- Support and oversee the application of the routine monitoring system, guidelines, job aids and tools to collect and track regular data to inform the progress of project implementation, the direction of the project, and data uses.
- Work with M&E senior officer and partners to support in capacity building and the implementation of routine M&E, including quality data assurance and management.
- Develop and maintain an effective coordination with key local stakeholders and partners, including provincial, district, commune health partners, and local authorities regarding project planning and implementation activities.
- Document key project lessons learned and success stories.
- Do other tasks as required by the Program Director and Technical Director.
- Public health professional with advanced degree or relevant background;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in NCDs and/or infectious disease control and prevention, health system strengthening or other relevant public health topics;
- Understanding of the Vietnam healthcare system and implementation of public health programs in both healthcare/hospitals and community settings;
- Understanding of community mobilization approaches in Vietnam context preferred;
- Demonstrated technical document development, report writing and presentation skills;
- Experiences in conducting M&E for NCDs is a plus;
- Experience working effectively with government agencies and private sector counterparts;
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a multicultural team;
- Excellent written and spoken English is required;
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30 percent.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)