Terms of Reference – Program Officer or Senior Program Officer
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Vietnam
Position: Program Officer or Senior Program Officer
Work place: Hanoi with potentially significant travel
Duration: One year, extendable
Start date: June 2021
Reports to: Program Manager
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is a trusted advisor to governments worldwide, helping them transform the way they provide health services. Established in Vietnam in 2006, CHAI works with a number of departments in the Ministry of Health to help reach national goals related to COVID-19, hepatitis, TB, malaria and vaccination. CHAI has emphasized a sustainable and integrative approach to health systems strengthening premised on a close partnership with government to build national capacity so that programs can continue without our support.
CHAI’s team in Vietnam consists of a core of 18 staff in addition to staff at the regional and global levels.
The Program Officer/Senior Program Officer may help in one of the following areas: strengthen Vietnam’s prevention, diagnostic and care and treatment system related to COVID-19 and/or to one of the current program areas: TB, hepatitis, malaria, or vaccinations.
This work will require close engagement with government and partners at the national and implementation level to conduct systems strengthening activities.
- Help plan and implement all systems-strengthening activities at the central and implementation levels
- Facilitate training of health workers, including those related to screening, diagnosis, clinical, monitoring and evaluation.
- Support implementation level facilities to access diagnosis and treatment commodities.
- Monitor field activities to ensure effective implementation
- Support related policy development and rollout
- Support electronic tools development and rollout as needed
- Ensure all projects adhere to financial guidelines
- Assist project partners to develop and adhere to budget and monitor expenditures
- Translate/interpret for foreign staff as needed
- Translate official documents as needed
- Assist with report-writing as needed
- Assist with proposal development as needed
- Vietnamese citizen (due to travel permissions) who is comfortable traveling to provinces in Vietnam
- Medical, public health, development, or business degree
- Minimum two years experience in implementing health or development programs
- Strong written and oral English and Vietnamese communication skills
- Good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and in internet-based communications
- Exceptional problem solving skills and quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities including demonstrated ability to steer decisions based on data
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships in a challenging multicultural environment
- Ability to manage numerous work streams simultaneously
- Experience working with government institutions
- Advanced degree in public health or business
- Experience in working in the health sector
A one page cover letter should specify the position sought and highlight why the candidate believes they are the right person for the position. A CV detailing professional experience and relevant qualifications should be provided.
Interested candidates should send materials to email@example.com. Indicate position sought in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, but must be received by 30 May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank