- Supervise the implementation of market assessments and the grouping of service recipients, based on their interests and motivation for (self-) employment in selected sectors/thematic areas.
- Support in setting up the Incubator project and facilitating its operationCoordinate the implementation of entrepreneurship trainings and the support for establishing businesses.
- Mobilise and collaborate with multiple stakeholders based on the findings of market assessment to employment and entrepreneurship.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with employers, TVET/training providers and relevant organisations to generate employment opportunities and skills development.
- Provide advice on internships/apprenticeships and other learning pathways.
- Track and coordinate job placements; maintain log of contacts and performance records.
- Monitor project progress, project spending, review program/financial reports prepared by project partners.
- Prepare project reports as required by AEA region and donors for the PM to review.
- Assist the team in preparing vocational training activity plans, in consultation with the training providers when needed.
- Actively network with relevant working groups, actors, corporates, government agencies to develop and implement joint initiatives and advocacy events at local or/and national level(s).
- Take other responsibility as request by the PM.
- Promotes and be a role model to support organizational culture, growth, performance and image;
- Actively supports the organization commitment to the principles of diversity, inclusion and
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO);
- Actively demonstrates the organizational values:
- BA Degree is required;
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant discipline, such as entrepreneurship, inclusive business, agricultural economics, agribusiness, energy economics and business administration.
- Entrepreneurship/private sector development;
- Inclusive business/market-based approaches;
- Multiple stakeholder facilitation, public private partnerships;
- Good communicator who is open, honest and supportive of others;
- Accept and implement changes as requested by management;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Ability to engage with the public and private sectors, as well as civil society.
- Prior experiences in a fast-paced organization aiming for results and growth;
- Capacity to identify relevant social, financial, human and intellectual resources for the project implementation;
- Basic skills in project management, including project planning;
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Show a strong commitment and passion to social innovation and social entrepreneurship development;
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English is preferable.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm, Date 28th December 2019. Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further information and discussion.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID