JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – PROGRAM OFFICER, SA LEAD
The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention research in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years).
In collaboration with the Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) and Hanoi Medical University, The UNC is conducting a pragmatic implementation trial comparing two Intervention Mapping implementation approaches for scale-up of the evidence-based intervention (EBI), referred to as System Navigation and Psychological counseling (SNaP), at 42 HIV testing sites, in 10 provinces of Vietnam, considering effectiveness, cost, and the characteristics of HIV testing sites achieving successful or unsuccessful implementation. This study is a cluster randomized, controlled implementation trial. The two Intervention Mapping implementation approaches are the one size fits all Standard Approach arm (SA) and the Tailored Approach arm (TA). The intervention used in the study combines systems navigation and psychosocial counseling for people who inject drugs (PWID), and it is designed to facilitate PWID’s engagement in HIV and substance use care.
Position: 01 Program Officer - SA Lead
- Full time position, based in Hanoi.
Report to: UNC Research Manager in Vietnam
The incumbent of this position will co-ordinate the study implementation of the study at 21 SA sites (control arm), co-ordinate cost-effectiveness activities of the study, and assist regulatory affairs of the study, including but not limited to the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate study implementation at SA sites, including recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Provide technical assistant for SA sites in study implementation and collecting data.
- Provide quality assurance for activities at SA sites and collected data.
- Monitor progress of SA sites.
- Provide booster trainings for SA sites if needed.
- Co-ordinate implementation of cost-effectiveness activities of the study.
- Monitor progress and provide quality assurance for cost-effectiveness activities of the study.
- Provide technical assistant for sites participating in the cost-effectiveness activities.
- Assist preparation of IRB submission packages
- Manage regulatory documents of the study
- Generate reports per request from PIs and Research Manager
- Perform other tasks per requests of Research Manager
Required qualification and skills:
- Bachelor of Public Health or higher
- At least 5 years of experience working in public health research studies or health programs.
- Good at technical support and quality assurance for field activities
- Good level of proficiency in English
- Willing to travel frequently
- Have experience in HIV counselling, data management, qualitative work are advantages.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Able to work in team or independently
- Respect the difference; be careful, trustworthy and responsible at work
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at email@example.com (in the subject line, please put “Program Officer - SA Lead”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, No. 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 29 April 2021.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF