- Be a lead focal point in conducting (primary/secondary/monitoring) data collection, preliminary data analysis and management, and reporting; Ensure to uphold the quality and standards expected of USAID projects during these assignments;
- Conduct quarterly Journey maps;
- Facilitate/support Systems map processes
- Conduct policy briefs, literature review
- Conduct other research related to program activities in line with the donor’s requests.
- Support the management of day-to-day activities of the Project aligned with project expectations and approved global and city work plans;
- Assist in developing memorandums of understanding (MOUs) with government, private sector entities, and local institutions partnering with BHC.
- Keep the City Project Manager and the BHC/ JSI Deputy Project Director apprised on complex and/or sensitive issues and work closely with the country support team to troubleshoot these and identify the appropriate course of action.
- Support in identifying effective communication mechanisms to ensure proper brand identification at the city level and increase visibility of BHC work and success stories at both local and State level.
- Assist to monitor progress of assigned activities against targets; take corrective action where necessary to realize project commitments;
- Provide day-to-day support for Communication, Admin. and Finance Assistant
- Support the facilitation of project events such as meetings and workshops, study tours, donor/guests visit(s) and the like.
- Attend BHC/EMWF/partners meetings on regular basis to share and receive information across country teams.
- Comply with rules and regulations of the organization (EMWF), donors and comply with local laws.
- Be ready to act as a substitute or temporary focal point as designated
- Other tasks that are requested from time to time
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health, Sociology, Social Work, Economics, Health Management, Administration or related fields;
- Three to five years of experience of working in public health, urban development, administration or related fields desirable;
- Ability to network with senior government officials, NGOs and private sector;
- Substantial experience in basic (quantitative and qualitative) research activities primarily in the societal and environmental field that include but are not limited to data collection, analysis, synthesis; literature/desktop review; command of statistics Software like STATA or SPSS;
- Excellent oral and writing skills (both in English and Vietnamese) and analytical thinking;
- Proficiency in Computer skill (MS Office Suite) required;
- Proven ability to work independently to create relationships and networks with government entities and utilize them to achieve objectives;
- Hands-on experience and strong facilitation and presentation skills, especially in workshops, group discussions, etc.
- Very strong team spirit
- Based in Danang with occasional travel as needed.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation