- Provides routine information and assistance to internal and external clients to facilitate their compliance with requirements, or their understanding of application processes.
- Enters and validates information in departmental on-line systems; reviews applications and documents; identifies shortcomings including incomplete applications, missing, or irregular information.
- Processes fee payments and prepares documents for refunding of fees.
- Maintains filing system, uses internal systems and accesses departmental websites to search or track information.
- Utilizes office equipment such as a computer, photocopier, scanners, fax machines, specialized printers, biometric capturing equipment, and telephones.
- Researches internal and external sources to support information gathering for the processing of the file or application and to support program integrity.
- Translates and interprets written and verbal information as required.
- Provides assistance and guidance to colleagues and shows new employees how to perform duties.
- Performs other duties.
- Successful completion of high school. Proof of successful completion must be included with your application.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (reading, writing, speaking, listening).
- Full time work experience in an entry-level administrative support or client/customer service position for a period of at least 6 months in the last 3 years.
- General office procedures and practices.
- Office software such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, orally and in writing.
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain a high degree of accuracy in output, even under time constraints.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- Team player
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Ability to speak, read and write in French fluently.
- Experience in immigration or consular work at a diplomatic mission.
- Experience working in an international office setting in English or French.
- Experience using GCMS.
- Intermediate and above knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid “Reliability Status” security clearance from the Government of Canada, including providing, among other things, a criminal record check and validation of qualifications.
- Legally permitted to work in Vietnam.
- The appointment of the successful candidate will be conditional on a one (1) year probationary period.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime (evenings and weekends) on short notice as required.
- A cover letter (maximum of 2 pages) which clearly describe show they meet the Essential Qualifications (education, language and experience) and any of the Asset Qualifications.
- Please note: It is not sufficient simply to state that the candidate meets the requirements or to list current responsibilities.
- Resumes may be used as a secondary source to elaborate on the experience described in the cover letter.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if any.
- Proof of education completed (may be a scanned copy).
- Only candidates that are screened in for further assessment will be contacted by the HR section.
- The costs arising from participation in this selection process will be each candidate’s responsibility. The Consulate General of Canada does not reimburse any travel costs to and from interviews/exams, nor does it reimburse any relocation costs in the event of appointment.
- The Consulate General of Canada does not directly or indirectly sponsor work permits and does not assist successful candidates in obtaining a residence or work permit.
- The results of this staffing process may be used to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for this position and similar positions, including indeterminate, term, acting opportunities and emergency which might arise in the next 12 months.
- The Government of Canada is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- The Government of Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise us in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF