The Programme Administrative Officer ensures the effective and efficient support of the administrative process of the assigned programmes.
Internal Job Grade: E1
Contract: Fixed term, 1 year with possible extension
Reporting to: Private Sector Engagement Specialist
Location: Vietnam office in Hanoi
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Provide support as requested in preparation for program documentation and correspondence in the framework of the project cycle of Oxfam in Vietnam or requirements of the back donor;
• Arrange and monitor the (administrative) processes of the programs in line with ISO procedures and back donor requirements; to signal deviations within the different processes and remind the relevant staff members of this;
• Arrange the processes, registration and filing of the documentation and correspondence of the (core) processes, in line with applicable procedures and with the help of the automation systems;
• Prepare all relevant Oxfam meetings/workshops. If needed, to record action points and/or write the minutes, and to monitor their follow-up;
• Provide secretarial, administrative and organization support to assigned programs;
• Organize all duty arrangements (including hotel, transport and assisting with visas) of colleagues of the project and /or other visitors travelling to and from the field;
• Provide translation and interpretation supports to program activities.
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
· Completed an education in secretarial, administrative or economic direction;
· Proven secretarial, administrative and organizational work experience;
· Excellent oral and written command of English and Vietnamese;
· Good computer skills and experience with SAP or other computerized information systems;
· A proactive attitude and you work systematically, you know to separate major and minor issues are accurate;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills and you are a team player;
· A flexible, customer-focused attitude.
Gross Annual Salary Range: VND 179,855,357 – VND 316,545,429
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org.
The closing date for application: 21 March 2021
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)