- Provision of top quality advisory and programme development services
- Management of the MCO programme and supervision of the Programme team
- Partnership development and Inter-agency Coordination Support
- Strategic partnerships and resource mobilization Support
- Advocacy support and Knowledge building and management
- Thorough analysis and research of the political, social and economic situation in the country related to the thematic/sectorial areas assigned and preparation of substantive inputs to the UN Women MCO programme planning in those areas.
- Constant monitoring and analysis of the programme environment, timely readjustment of programme interventions
- Identification of areas for support and interventions within the thematic/sectorial areas assigned.
- Design and formulation of programme initiatives within the area of responsibility, translating UN Women’s priorities into local interventions.
- Provision of programme advisory support to the Office Management within the thematic area/portfolio assigned.
- Under the guidance and oversight of the Representative, exercise overall responsibility for planning, implementation, management, and coordination aspects of the programmes/projects under her/his responsibility.
- Ensure effective application of RBM tools and monitoring achievement of results.
- Manage the portfolio of on-going programmes/projects through technical monitoring and administrative and financial supervision ensuring the proper application of a monitoring system to track progress on program results and indicators.
- Lead programmes/projects appraisal and evaluation according to results-based management requirements
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of programme staff, projects staff, experts and consultants working as part of the technical assistance team.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and quality control of all substantive technical reports, briefs and required documents.
- Ensure timely production and submission of all partial and/or progress reports by all members of the project team, contractors and project partners.
- Conduct field visits to supervise, coordinate and monitor field level activities of portfolio.
- Identify, advise and support partnership development in the programmatic areas under her/his portfolio, including resource mobilization for programmatic work;
- Provide substantive support to the UN Women Representative on inter-agency coordination related activities.
- Take part in UN System planning and programming processes in the Caribbean, ensuring that gender equality, non-discrimination and human rights concerns are clearly reflected and mainstreamed in process.
- Prepare substantive inputs to UN System planning, programming, and advocacy processes in the Region thoroughly analyzing and researching the political, social and economic situation in the region.
- Prepare analytical and regular progress reports on UN Women´s program experiences in support of UN Women’s inter-agency coordination role.
- Implement the Office partnerships and resources mobilization strategies to achieve programme outcomes within the areas assigned.
- Create and coordinate partnerships with the relevant UN Agencies, government institutions, bi-lateral and multi-lateral donors, private sector, civil society etc.
- Determine programmatic areas of cooperation, based on strategic goals of UN Women, needs in the Caribbean region and priorities of development partners at the national and regional level.
- Analysis and research of information on donors, preparation of substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation, identification of opportunities for cost-sharing.
- Follow up on resource on mobilization activities for fund raising for new projects in coordination with the UN Women Representative.
- Support the establishment of advocacy networks at national level and linkages to international networks related to the sectorial/thematic areas assigned.
- Proactively and substantively support and implement relevant, high-impact advocacy activities and campaigns with key partners.
- Identify and synthesis best practices and lessons learnt directly linked to programme country policy goals in the sectoral/thematic areas assigned.
- Proactively contribute to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
- Master’s Degree in International Development, Gender, Human Rights, Applied Anthropology, or in other related Social Sciences
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience at the national or international level working with development projects providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments, preferably in the field of gender and human rights of women.
- Gender and Development experience in the areas of ending violence against women and girls is required; and CEDAW implementation considered a strong asset.
- Prior experience in the UN System and the Region will be an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN working knowledge is an asset.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation