CARE is an international development and humanitarian aid organisation fighting global poverty and injustice, with a special focus on working with women and girls to bring lasting change to their communities.
CARE International in Vietnam is a dynamic organisation working with Vietnamese partner organisations for 30 years on 300+ projects. CVN recognises that the key to achieving equitable development outcomes lies in shifting deeply rooted, structural underlying causes of poverty and social and gender injustice which contribute to exclusion and vulnerability of particular groups in society. CVN’s long term programme goals are Remote Ethnic Minority Women and Socially Marginalised People equitably benefit from development, are resilient to changing circumstances and have a legitimate voice. To learn more, visit: www.care.org.vn
About the role
An exciting opportunity to be an important part of the dynamic and well-known international NGO – CARE International in Vietnam (CVN). The Programme Assistant provides support to a range of programme activities including financial and logistic tasks in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the programme/projects within the Socially Marginalised People (SMP) programme.
Assist the technical process (in preparation and implementation) of SMP program’s activities and take lead on selected assignment in agreement with the team, including:
• Assist in capacity building trainings for partners and beneficiary groups, tasks including designing activities, co-facilitating, activity reporting, pre- and post-training tests as needed;
• Assist in organizing events/campaigns and project activities in locations and online as assigned;
• Provide support in conducting survey/research/studies;
• Assist in collecting MEL related information and data, obtaining agreement from manager for taking corrective actions as appropriate;
• Assist in documenting project activities, processes, results, emerging models, and lessons learned;
• Participate in data collection for project evaluations, research, and case studies;
• Support the SMP team to develop and effectively maintain good partnership/ relation with partners and relevant
PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATION, LOGISTIC AND FINANCE:
• Assist the administrative work for programme development and programme implementation, including logistics
preparation for training and workshop events, travel arrangements, and minute taking, etc.;
• Assist the team to compile and procure materials for programmes/project activities;
• Prepare project letters, documents, take notes for team meetings and other correspondence;
• Support the SMP team to ensure the efficient and proper use of activities funds in line with the approved budgets and in compliance with CARE’s finance manual and donor guidelines; and
• Provide translation and interpretation, as required.
Ideally you will have:
• Demonstrated experience in following standard policies, procedures and processes;
• Proven ability to manage and acquit a cash advance;
• A willingness to learn about CARE, gender equality and women’s empowerment activities ;
• Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, ability to work under pressure, and to organise and manage workload to meet deadlines;
• Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English;
• Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office and numeric skills.
Why you should apply:
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• A dynamic and innovative environment
• Supportive teams
• A comprehensive benefits package
Base in Hanoi with travels to project locations in Vietnam to work with partners
Full time 1 year contract, and will be renewed upon mutual agreement.
Please send your application that includes cover letter explaining briefly your background and experience and why you are an ideal candidate, a CV, and sample work (links or file attachment) in English to email: Jobs@care.org.vn quoting [CARE – 112020] Position – Fullname in the subject line of the email.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 5:00pm on 20/11/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)