Under article 4.2, paragraph (e) of the Staff Regulations, the filling of vacancies in technical cooperation projects does not fall under Annex I of the Staff Regulations and is made by direct selection by the Director-General. In order to support the best informed process in the filling of the above-mentioned vacancy by direct selection, the ILO invites interested candidates to submit their application online by the above date. The following are eligible to apply:
- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates*
- Organize data and information, and prepare and maintain records, documents and control systems for the monitoring and evaluation of social protection project and programme implementation. Review plans of operations and other programme/project related documents and take appropriate follow up action.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports, project documents and submissions to governments by providing information, preparing tables and drafting selected sections. Participate in project activities and needs identification and prioritization, and assist with technical cooperation project design and work-plan development.
- Provide programming support to activities undertaken by the implementing partners and prepare briefs, periodical reports and statistical data on status of project activities, to contribute to the preparation of technical and progress reports.
- Prepare background information and TOR for use in social protection programmes and project;
- Prepare communication activities for the SP projects and work closely with the Communication team of the ILO CO Hanoi
- Provide informal translations and may act as interpreter in technical meetings related to the disability issues for all project meetings. Participate and take note in the technical meeting, briefing of project and other programme related activities.
- In coordination with relevant programme and project in the office and in liaison with team members, perform substantive and administrative support for the successful delivery of the programme and project activities. This includes processing entitlements, issuance of contracts and maintenance of records and files.
- Oversee project managerial and administrative support services. Advise and assist programme and social protection project staff with interpretation of administrative rules, regulations and procedures. Make travel and hotel reservations, prepare travel authorizations and assemble information pertinent to the purpose of travel.
- Maintain, contact and perform liaison duties with concerned technical units at Headquarters, ministries, government offices, social partners’ organizations and UN agencies.
- Prepare, on own initiative, correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications as required on general administrative or other related tasks including those of a confidential nature. Prepare periodic administrative statistics, reports and correspondence.
- Brief and assist international staff, experts and consultants on all aspects of administration related matters such as visa, licenses, security internal coordination, documentation and communication structures, including key managerial practices and standards. Provide interpretation of administrative rules, regulations and procedures.
- Prepare background information, detailed cost estimates, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports for use in programme/project and budget preparations. Participate in budget analysis and projections as required.
- Carry out all operations required for expenditures under technical cooperation funding, ensuring the most rational use of the funds. This includes making calculations, requesting funds, checking supporting justifying documents and making payments.
- Monitor accounts regarding allocations and expenditures and make adjustments to optimize utilization of the funds. Draft and clear administrative correspondence relative to budgetary matters to verify data, answer queries and obtain additional information.
- Carry out specific administrative operational/control tasks for project and programme activities.
- Perform other related duties as required by the Social Protection Programme Officer and the Director of the Country Office from time to time.
- Knowledge of programme and budget and through understanding of wide range of administrative policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with word processing, spreadsheet, web-browser, as well as other computer software packages required for work.
- Thorough knowledge of in-house procedures for the preparation of documents and administrative forms, and for the creation and maintenance of filing systems.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to prepare preliminary reports and to draft correspondence.
- Ability to interpret and work within the applicable financial rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing and ability to communicate with people in a polite, courteous and cooperative manner
- Ability to organize own work and to work independently as well as work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet the deadline.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Must demonstrate responsible behaviour and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
Recruitment process Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit the ILO Jobs website. The system provides instructions for online application procedures. Fraud warning The ILO does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process whether at the application, interview, processing or training stage. Messages originating from a non ILO e-mail account - @ilo.org - should be disregarded. In addition, the ILO does not require or need to know any information relating to the bank account details of applicants. Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation