Aide et Action (AEAI) is an international NGO with its headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland. AEAI began its program in 1981 and is currently working in 19 countries across Asia, Africa and Europe. Over nearly 40 years, AEAI have been working to ensure that every individual receives quality education that enables them to grow and thrive. Since its establishment, AEAI has committed to the improvement of accessing to quality education for children around the world.
In Vietnam, AEAI has been working in Vietnam since 2003 in 6 provinces of Vietnam, namely Khanh Hoa, Phu Yen, Thai Nguyen, Hoa Binh, Lai Chau and Lao Cai. AEAI focus on main interventions including Early Childcare and Education, Access and Quality of Education, and ILEAD – Initiative for Livelihoods Education and Development
AEAI Vietnam is seeking qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Programme & Communication officer.
The Programme & Communication Officer will create content, tell stories, build audiences and create media pieces that ensure AEAI’s staff, donors, volunteers feel connected with AEAI Vietnam’s work. He/she will strive to achieve the regional and international objectives by working closely with colleagues across the organisation.
- Typical functions may include:
• Implementing communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives in support of in-country, regional and international communication objectives. • Researching, preparing fact-checking, editing, and producing professional media and communications materials for various audiences and ensuring their timely dissemination. • Working closely with in-country programmes staff and regional Communication Manager and on communications initiatives and messaging. • Developing news-worthy messages and disseminating to regional Communication Manager. • Regularly creating high quality media and multimedia content for dissemination in country and regionally. • Acting as brand guardian for AEAI and making sure communication and messaging is consistent and of high quality. • Undertaking and organizing missions and field trips in order to collect content for communication purposes including interviewing beneficiaries, photography and videography. • Maintaining through year-round professional interaction strong media relations for AEAI, ensuring that media (and other important external stakeholders, such as governments, embassies, NGOs etc.) have strong awareness of the issue AEAI tackles and are briefed regularly on upcoming initiatives and other issues of importance to AEAI. • Preparing press releases, fact sheets, social media outputs, etc. for all issues under area of responsibility. • Maintaining up to date specialist knowledge of matters pertaining to the country and issues under area of responsibility. • Maintain an up to date database of journalists and media organizations. • Ensuring AEAI visibility, reputation, and positioning as the leading authority on ECCE and quality education matters is maintained at country level through effective media relations. • Understanding of challenges faced by field operations, problems of implementing programmes and constraints of negotiating with local authorities and persons of concern.- Required skills: • Fluency in Vietnamese. • Excellent communication skills, including social media and multimedia skills, plus strong interpersonal skills. • Excellent command of English, knowledge of French is an asset. • Graphic design skills. • Excellent computer skills including comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Indesign etc.) • Experience of working with multimedia tools (photography, video and social media). • Excellent writing skills including writing for media (eg. press releases). - Values and Behaviour: Actively demonstrates the organizational values: Freedom: We respect people’s rights Respect: We value differences Solidarity: We are stronger together Equity: We treat people equally Integrity: We stand up what is right CRITERIA Qualification Bachelor Degree in communication/journalism/media/marketing or other relevant field of study. Experience • At least 3 years of professional experience in a communication/marketing role. • Proven track record of achieving engaging content.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, tight deadlines and take initiative.
• Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well. • Drive for Results: Sets high standards for quality of work; monitors and maintains quality of work; works in a methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals; focuses on the needs and satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders; accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm. • Child Protection: Applies the highest standards to ensure the safeguarding of children in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.
AEAI VISION AND VALUES
Vision A world where each person’s dignity is assured through education which is central to human development
Values Our actions are guided by the values of freedom, respect, solidarity, equity, and integrity
DUTY STATION: 2F, VNCC Building, 243 De La Thanh street, Dong Da district, Ha Noi
STARTING DATE: as soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY: The interested candidates who meet the qualifications are invited to send their CV and a cover letter with 03 (three) reference to the following adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: before 15 Febuary 2019 (The recuritment process may end sooner if we find the suitable candidate to fill this position)
Note: Aide et Action may interview the candidate on rolling basisCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF