Application deadline | April 16, 2023 Recruitment Date | May 04, 2023
The Goethe-Institut is the globally active cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany. We promote knowledge of the German language abroad and foster international cultural cooperation. In addition, we convey a comprehensive image of Germany by providing information on cultural, social and political life. Our international field of activity requires great openness to other cultures and a high level of intercultural competence.
In order to achieve our general strategic goals, as an integral part of the Goethe-Institut, the Program Department have set out its working focus for the period of 2023-2028 on seven topics: Migration & Diaspora, Postcolonialism & Fair culture, Inclusion, Equal rights for women & LGBTIQ persons, Sustainability in Documentary films, Urbanization & Urban Development, and Digitalization & Society. All have in common that they are highly relevant and topical in the local context, as well as within the current German-Vietnamese dialogue. In cooperation with local partners, such as civil society and artists, the Goethe-Institut Hanoi would like to make an important contribution to these current topics of intercultural dialogues and reach new target groups.
We are looking for a committed colleague (locally employed) for May 4, 2023 (or later) to be together with the current team for the realization of projects co-created within the framework of our focus. The position is initially limited to two years, with the option of extension. Compensation and employment contract meet local standards with good additional social benefits.
As a programme coordinator, your responsibilities will mainly include:
- Project conceptualization and development together with the programme team based on the above thematic focuses
- Developing innovative event and project formats and tapping into new target groups, including community management
- Building new partnerships and networking in the field of culture and civil society
- Independent preparation, organisation, and implementation of projects and events, including supporting artists, experts, translators
- Marketing & communication on all social media channels of the Goethe-Institute for the project you take the ownership
- Editorial work and managing multi-platform promotion campaigns for the projects and events that you are in charge of Presswork, communicating with journalists
- Monitoring the budget of project and third-party funds as well as budget management and accounting with the institute's software
- Preparation and supervision of project applications, including EU funding programmes
- Responsible for reporting, correspondence, and scheduling within the projects that you take the ownership. Reporting directly to director as superior.
- Supervision of interns and volunteers
- Expertise in several of the above-mentioned key topics
- Proven experience in project management in the fields of culture and education, including event management
- Enthusiasm and experience in the fields of culture and education together with civil society and social partners
- Team orientation and intercultural competence
- Openness to new things and creative working methods
- Profound knowledge of the local and European cultural scene
- Being critical and good at problem-solving and time management skills
- Completed university studies in social, cultural or media sciences.
- Written and spoken Vietnamese at a native level and knowledge of German or English
- High level of skills in the use of the MS Office Suite
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- The Goethe-Institut stands for the diversity of all employees. We welcome applications from all interested parties, regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, gender, ideology, disability, and sexual identity.
- In the case of equal suitability and qualifications, applications from people with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration.
- The Goethe-Institut strives for a balanced gender ratio at all hierarchical levels and pay grades.
Please send your application with usual documents (CV and a letter of motivation, certificates, references) in electronic form and with the keyword “application programme coordinator” in the subject of your e-mail to Mr. Oliver Brandt, Director Goethe-Institut Hanoi (Oliver.Brandt@goethe.de). The application deadline for this job vacancy is 23:59, 16.04.2023.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi