- Position: Afforestation Programme Coordinator
- Programme: Afforestation and Nature Experience
- Time: As soon as possible
- Supervisor: Director of the Gaia Nature Conservation.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Working place: Gaia headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City and business trips to project areas.
BackgroundGaia Nature Conservation (Trung tam Bao ton Thien nhien Gaia) is a non-profit organization, based in Ho Chi Minh City. Gaia's mission is to empower people and promote advance activities in the field of nature conservation and environmental protection, in order to create a future in which people live in harmony with Mother Earth. Gaia is recruiting a programme coordinator in afforestation and nature experience. Currently, the programme is implementing in many National Parks and Nature Reserves with the participation of businesses, schools, families, young people....
- Coordinate the development and implementation of Gaia's Afforestation Programme
Main TasksCoordinatte and ensure afforestation activities are carried out as planned.
- Ensure program reports are developed according to donor requirements
- Support in the implementation of the nature experience and community engagement for different target groups
- Support in managing volunteers, collaborators of the afforestation programme.
- Support communications, and fundraising activities.
- Develop programme activities together with Gaia team
- Participate in document development activities, and related research...
QualificationShare Gaia's values and wish to develop a career in nature conservation.
- 3-5 years of experience in project coordination and management in the fields of nature conservation, forestry, agriculture, and environment. Experience with NGOs is preferred.
- Have good knowledge and experience about tree planting, afforestation, nature and wild animals.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have graduated in forestry, or related fields, or have experience working with National Parks, Nature Reserves, or diverse target groups.
- Willing to travel to different forests and project sites
- Demonstrate leadership and mastery of activities.
- Good communication skills; ability to learn quickly.
- Well use of office applications on computers.
- Be able to speak English is a big advantage.
How to apply
- Fill this form by 15 November 2023: bit.ly/dieuphoichuongtrinhgaia-dk
- Candidates selected for the interview round will be notified soon.
- Deadline could be revised until a suitable candidate is found!
- Gaia . Nature Conservation
- Address: 63 Nguyen Cu, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Hotline: 086927.6928
- Website: www.gaiavn.org | Fanpage: www.facebook.com/gaiavn.org