MAG is an international humanitarian non-governmental organization clearing remnants of conflicts in current and former conflict zones. Present in Vietnam since 1999, MAG has been working to maximize community safety and help those most-at risk reduce their chance of being in a UXO accident.
We are seeking a strong qualified Programme Finance Coordinator who will be responsible for overall programme bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting. This is a senior position within the finance team with a direct supervisory role over the financial activities in MAG’s provincial offices and supporting the Finance Manager in producing timely and accurate financial programme wide reporting.
Key requirements for the position include:
- University degree in Business Master, Professional Financial Degree, Professional accounting qualification, e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in a similar position, preferably in International Aid and development with a Humanitarian Agency.
- Experience of managing a small finance team, including the development and training of staff.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate activities.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills, including data manipulation utilising Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Interest in and commitment to MAG’s humanitarian mandate.
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 3 Jan 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“MAG is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or dismiss are based on merit, qualifications, competence, performance and organisational needs. When hiring MAG does not discriminate on any basis. All are encouraged to apply, especially females and people with disabilities. MAG’s recruitment process is open and transparent. Applicants will not be considered for employment if found to be trying to influence recruitment through financial or other types of inducements. MAG employees will be dismissed if found to be accepting such inducements. Once employed, MAG has an enabling environment in which all staff, including female and disabled staff, succeed and have equal opportunity for promotion and training”.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi