Job title: Programme Intern Office Hanoi, Vietnam
Type of employment: Full time (06-month contract with a probability of extending)
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Reports to: Project Manager
Position Overview: This position is to support Project Manager in the management of program sector.
Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA International began its programs in India in 1981 and is now working in more than 19 countries across Africa, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of sustainable education projects with our believes in the universal right to a quality education and bases each intervention around this ethos. The activities in South East Asia and China (SEAC) started in 2001 with local partners and government agencies in Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao PDR, China and Myanmar to enhance the quality of education as well as to facilitate the access to quality education. AEA’ s staff operate in the spirit of shared decision making which demands team-work, transparency, mutual respect, integrity, personal initiative, creativity, and professional discretion.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Assist in project logistics, administration and reporting.
– Assist in project accounting, financial administration and reporting.
– Assist project procurement procedures.
– Involve in producing project’s education materials such as books, videos…
– Assist in translation and interpretation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
– Support to handle incoming/outgoing telephone calls, letters, faxes, postal packages, etc.
– Assist in managing filing system (both soft and hard correspondences)
– Support to maintain office supplies and office maintenance
– Support to arrange travel logistics for staff
– Assist in procurement process
– Assist in organizing meetings, trainings and events when required
– Assist program team in development of contracts/agreements, program materials, survey and data analysis, etc.
– Other support to office as requested
– Constructively contribute and collaborate with all colleagues to achieve the organizational goals;
– Deliver high quality work that provides a conducive environment to our operating environment;
– Complie with all legislations and the organization’s policies and procedures;
Values and Behavior
– Promote and be a role model to support organizational culture, growth, performance and image;
– Actively support the organization commitment to the principles of diversity, inclusion and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO);
– Actively demonstrate the organizational values:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Bachelor degree in social science, development studies, business
administration, or a related field.
- At least 01 year working experience in community development, especially education area is a plus.
- Good organization, communication and facilitation skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to multiple demand;
- Computer literate with strong computer skills in MS Office, ability in graphic designing is an asset;
- Good written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel to the field.
- Working with People: Show respect for the views and contributions of other team members; show empathy; listen, support and care for others; consult others and share information and expertise with them; build team spirit and reconcile conflict; adapt to the team and fits in well.
- Drive for Results: Set high standards for quality of work in the project work plan; monitors and maintains quality of work; work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieve project goals; focuses on the needs and satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders; accept and tackle demanding goals with enthusiasm.
- Child Projection: Perform the highest standard to ensure child safeguarding in according with our Child Projection Policy.
- An energetic self-starter with resilience, fast pace, interpersonal skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. French is an asset.
Vision and Mission Vision Changing the world through education.
Aide et Action ensures access to quality education for the most vulnerable and marginalized populations, especially children, so they can take charge of their own development and contribute to a more peaceful and sustainable world.
DUTY STATION: 2F, VNCC Building, 243 De La Thanh street, Dong Da district, Ha Noi.
STARTING DATE: as soon as possible HOW TO APPLY: The interested candidates who meet the qualifications are invited to send their CV together with a cover letter in English with the subject title [AEA-Programme Intern] Candidate name to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Before June 8th 2020 (The recruitment process may end sooner if we find the suitable candidate to fill this position). Note: Aide et Action may interview the candidate on rolling basis.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/07/2020united nations department of operational support (dos)
National Individual Consultancy: Landscape Analysis for Prevention of Overweight Obesity amongst ChildrenUNICEF
Post date: 04/07/2020Maison Chance
Post date: 04/07/2020MercyCorps
Post date: 04/07/2020HIAS
Post date: 04/07/2020International Potato Center (CIP)
Post date: 04/07/2020ILRI
01/01/1970World Bank Group
15/07/2020United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund (UNJSPF)
Climate and Sustainable Program Manager, Graphic (Multimedia) Designer, Designer Assistant Intern, Marcom Assistant InternCHANGE