In collaboration with Learn program team members (Project Managers/ Project Coordinators/ Project Officers), to process project/ program logistics and admin works. Make sure these works done timely and with good quality, following organisation’s rules, regulations, policies and procedures, to contribute to success of projects.
Key areas of accountability
- Work with projects team to prepare logistics for travel, trainings, workshop. Tasks include works on Prosave system, from raising Procurement Request until end of process (invoicing).
- Work with project teams to process administrative tasks: Scanning, printing, sending letter/ documents internally and externally to partners. Ensure all letter/ documents reach to end-receivers and inform projects teams any follow-up action needed.
- Assist project teams to entry beneficiaries’ data from hard-copy to excel files.
- Other tasks will be assigned as needed, based on availability.
Behaviours (Values in practice)Accountability:
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
- University degree in management, administration, accounting, finance or related field
Experience and skillsEssential
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required)
- Getting familiar with program management in an international organization is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to multiple demands
- Effective communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
Additional job responsibilities
- The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.Child Safeguarding: We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Level 1: the post holder will not have contact with children and/or young people, or access to personal data about children or young people, as part of their work; therefore, a police check will not be mandatory for this post unless the content of the post changes, in which case the Child Safeguarding level should be reviewed.Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The OrganisationWe employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education, and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize children’s rights and ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
Application InformationPlease apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at: Hanoi - Programme Intern - National Only - SCI Career Site Careers (oraclecloud.com)
- Location: Hanoi
- Contract length: 6 months
- Closing Date: 10 Oct 2023
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send an email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties by our global anti-harassment policy.