RECRUITMENT OF A PROGRAMME MANAGER
AT RIKOLTO IN VIETNAM
Background: Rikolto (formerly VECO/Vredeseilanden) is an international NGO with more than 40 years of experience in partnering with farmer organisations and food chain actors across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Rikolto runs programmes in 15 countries worldwide through 8 regional offices.
The Vietnamese Regional office of Rikolto is located in Hanoi. Rikolto envisions a world with production and consumption systems that allow poverty and hunger to be eradicated and that do not burden our planet more than it can bear. Therefore, we empower farmer groups to become solid business partners and implement future-proof, sustainable practices. We support them so that their products meet quality standards. We connect them with innovators in the food industry to explore new ways of doing business. In 2017, Rikolto in Vietnam started a 5-year programme named “Supporting Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural Value Chain Development Benefitting Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam”.
We are currently looking for a Vietnamese qualified professional for the position of Programme Manager. This incumbent will be based in the Regional Office in Hanoi, Vietnam with frequent travel to the Programme’s target locations.
Position Summary: The Programme Manager, under the direct supervision of the Regional Director, will coordinate, support, and facilitate the implementation of Rikolto’s intervention programmes and projects in close collaboration with Programme team, partners, and stakeholder so as to (i) enable and support smallholder farmers to take up their role in rural poverty alleviation and to contribute to feeding a growing world population in a sustainable way; (ii) mainstream inclusive business models and practices for sustainable value chain and food system; and (iii) promote of sustainable and safe food policies tackling safe production, consumption and marketing that benefit smallholder farmers.
Job size: Full-time
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
- Relevant MSc degree in agriculture, sociology, economics, rural development, food systems or equivalent from abroad (or international master programme in Vietnam); PhD degree in the relevant domain from abroad is a great asset;
- At least 10 years of experience working with value chains, inclusive business, governance and climate change related issues in Vietnam;
- At least 5 years of experience managing development programmes as well as strategic planning and implementing organizational strategies to develop its core values and businesses;
- Strong experiences in providing strategic, methodological and technical guidance to programme team in designing, planning, implementing, monitoring and adjusting actions meant to achieve structural changes targeted;
- In-depth understanding of the functioning of agri-food value chains and food systems from production to consumption, including chains’ institutional environment, rural communities’ socio-cultural system, consumers’ behaviours and preferences, and business practices in the
- Familiarity with Theory of Change approaches, programme planning, management, and reporting;
- Experience working on gender and youth inclusion in agricultural value chains is desirable;
- Practical mind-set, result oriented, and systematic and analytical thinking;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
Gross salary range: 754 million VND – 910 million VND per year (13 months)
For more details about the responsibilities, requirements of the role, and the Job Description, please refer to Rikolto in Vietnam’s website at: https://vietnam.rikolto.org/en/news/vacancy-programme-manager
How to apply? Please send your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with at least three referees in English as soon as possible by email to:
Ms. Do Thi Tiep
Rikolto in Vietnam Coordination Office
House No.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound
Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
The selection process will start on Tuesday the 15th December 2020. The post will be closed right after we have selected the candidate, but not later than 25 December 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam