VND 12 – 15 million (Gross) Negotiable
Working predominantly in Hanoi and in a friendly and diverse environment, the Program Officer
will be in charge of implement project actitivites and coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Monitor iSEE’s projects in terms of progress, quality and finance;
- Implement projects activities : co-research; initiatives from communities; policy dialogue and advocacy…
- Coordinate with different stakeholders: communities, partners, donors, consultants, other teams…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of anthropology, sociology, public health, economics and other social sciences;
- Be able to work with autonomy and creativity;
- Have knowledge and strong interest in development issues;
- Have good communication and writing skills in English;
- Experience working with local communities and under-represented groups.
Only via email
17h00 on 15/11/2020
Via email only to selected candidate, maximum 15 working days after the deadline of application.
— . —
We welcome all applications, regardless of ethnicity, age, disabilities, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression; candidates that are belong to underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. The recruitment process is based on fair standards.
- Ensure the results of assigned activities and projects
- Ensure cooperation and support for other members in the program, smooth coordination between other programs.
|Monitor and report to supervisor
||Deputy Director and Program Coordinator
|Expected results and responsibility
- Monitor iSEE’s projects in terms of progress, quality and finance.
- Implement activities include co-research; initiatives of local communities; capacities building; policy advocacy…;
- Manage networks of consultants and resource for best implementation of the project;
- Manage partnerships for sustainable cooperation;
- Engage developing and building local communities; and
- Participate, connect with networks and working groups related to iSEE programs
- Participate in organizational planning of iSEE; and
- Support organizational development activities that are suitable with the expertise;
|Key knowledge, skills and qualities
||Required knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of social sciences, development, communication and anthropology;
- Experience working with under-representated groups.
- Creative thinking and innovative spirit
- Commitment to iSEE values, principles and practices in cultural diversity, sexual diversity, human rights based approach;
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and complete work within deadlines;
- Good communication, facilitation skills and leadership; and
- Good communication and writing skills in Vietnamese and English.
|Contract and Benefit
- Labor contract as prescribed by Vietnam regulations;
- Working hours: 37.5 hour/week; 20 annual leave/year and 10 sick leave/year;
- Entitle to health, training, and insurance based on iSEE’s human resources policies;
- Organizational support for person development objectives, connect and support for application of scholarships and fellowships in and out of Viet Nam; and
- Negotiable salary depending on personal experience and capacity.
- The monthly salary package will include gross salary and mandatory social security, entitled to thirteenth-month salary.
- Job description may be adjusted accordingly to enhance the capability of applicant in appropriation of organizational development plan.
For those who are interested in applying for the position, please send your application (letter of interest and CV with details on qualifications and experiences) to Ms. Phung Thi Tuong Van via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject mail: [ISEE - 112020] Program Officer - Fullname