As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP) is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The programme is mainly funded by the German Government and focuses on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires a qualified local professional for the position of:
Programme Officer “4E/ESP” (Language support services and knowledge management)
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP for 2 years contract with the possibility of extension
- Coordinating the technical works of the in-house translator team of the Energy Support Programme (ESP) and the external translation and interpretation services
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a quality assurance system for all translated documents of ESP projects for internal and external uses including technical reports, progress reports, Viet Nam government publications, laws and regulations, correspondences, with a focus on the energy sector including Energy Transition, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Smart Grids, etc.
- Coordinating the technical works of the ESP knowledge management officers
- Filing and updating information and datasets (electronic and printed) relevant for the ESP projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of Foreign Language or related studies, Engineering background in Energy is an advantage
- At least 10 years of professional working experience a similar position
- Strong experience in interpretation and translation
- Full proficiency in information technologies
- Working experience with knowledge or document management in the energy sector
- Full proficiency in Vietnamese and English languages; German language is an advantage.
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (when required).
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 30th June 2021.
Note: Please state: “Application for Programme Officer – 4E/ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam