The expected position will be primarily responsible for the implementation of the 3 -year EU Project, she/he is expected to provide support for the implementation of all other areas of work under the Youth Integrity Programme.
This position provides an exciting career development path with the possibility of taking over the Programme Coordinator’s position from year 2 onward. We expect a highly motivated and conscientious candidate, combining youth empowerment, programme support, and project management skills to deliver an inspiring youth work. The position also offers stimulating opportunities for learning and self?development.
1. Programme Management:
- Lead one of the programme’s projects, such as the 3 year EU Project.
- Work with the Programme Coordinator and relevant stakeholders to develop the programme work plans and budgets.
- Provide support/Lead in preparing the project reports that meet the donors’ requirements.
- Provide inputs in developing and writing proposals for new projects to sustain TT’s youth work.
2. Event Organization Support:
- Work with the YIS International Research Coordinator to facilitate the research and organize the YIS Launching Workshop to disseminate YIS results to targeted audience.
- Coordinate with the Programme Coordinator and youth groups (VIS team, YIF team, etc.) to organize internal planning meetings to build their capacity and prepare for project activities.
- Provide assistance for VIS teams (one team per year, different alumni recruited) to support them successfully organize VIS 2021 (two schools), VIS 2022 (one school), and VIS 2023 (one school).
- Provide assistance for YIF team to successfully organize the Youth Integrity Forum in Vietnam in 2022.
- Organize other events, meetings, and workshops as requested.
3. Administrative and Logistics Support:
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Coordinator in processing procurement and preparing documents such as MOU with partners, contracts with volunteers/consultants/service providers, etc.
- Make travel arrangements for the youths and partners involved in the project activities (VIS team, YIF team, etc.), including preparation of travel documents, working with the Office Admin to book services, etc.
- Provide administrative support for VIS teams and YIF team to process procurement and pay service providers to organize VIS and YIF.
- Support the grantees under the annual VIS Mini Grant, including preparing MOU, providing financial guidelines, processing procurement and paying service providers/consultants.
- Draft correspondence to send to governmental agencies, partners, etc. when necessary and required.
4. Other Responsibilities:
- Perform other organizational and programme’s tasks as assigned
To Programme Coordinator, Youth Integrity (year 1)
To Executive Director (from year 2)
- A strong believer in the power of education, the empowerment approach, and youth’s ability to act on their own authority to make changes.
- Strong interest in and an ability to engage with young people at individual level to inspire and enable them to grow individually and as a community.
- Ability to exercise equal power and participatory decision-making when working with youth.
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable with repetitive task.
- Ability to self-manage and work without close supervision.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, addressing conflicts once they arise.
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities.
- Open?mind, willing to learn and apply new concepts.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines with high?quality delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University or higher degree in Education, Social Sciences, or other relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of relevant and practical work experience.
- Experience in organizing educational/community events.
- Strong programme/project supporting skills, especially in providing logistics and administrative support.
Gross Annual Salary package
300,000,000 VND – 385,000,000 VND depending on experience and qualification. The package is:
- inclusive of Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance contributed as well as personal income tax (PIT) paid by the employee.
- exclusive of Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance contributed by the employer.
Deadline and application details
Interested candidates should fill out the form at the link below by 16th November 2020:
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/12/2020Save the Children
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group