MAG is an international humanitarian non-governmental organization clearing remnants of conflicts in current and former conflict zones. Present in Vietnam since 1999, MAG has been working to maximize community safety and help those most-at risk reduce their chance of being in a UXO accident.
We are seeking a strong qualified Program Officer who will provide senior level support to the Country Director (CD) with a wide range of programme management responsibilities.
Under the direction of the CD, develop effective relationships and networks with stakeholders, including local, regional and national authorities, donors, partners, the UN and NGOs; Responsible for external programme communications including visibility (by line managing the programme communication officer); Responsible for grant management, including proposals, reports, success stories and information management as directed by the CD; Responsible for the management of strategic national and international partners as requested by the CD.
Key requirements for the position include:
- University degree in Business Master, Development, Management, Humanitarian Mines Clearance or equivalent/relevant
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in a similar position, preferably in International Aid and development with a Humanitarian Agency.
- Experience of developing and supporting projects
- Experience of working on development/humanitarian projects
- Project design and planning skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Report writing skills
- Research skills
- Commitment to humanitarian and capacity building principles
- Knowledge of international humanitarian development needs and related issues
- Ability to work to a budget
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate activities
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills (e.g. Word/Excel)
- Ability and willingness to undertake routine administrative tasks
- Strong command of English
- Innovative, creative and proactive with an analytical and solution-oriented approach
- Determined and committed to high quality standards
- Ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to represent and promote MAG
- Commitment to MAG’s strategic direction and core values
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Commitment to MAG’s equal opportunities policy
- Knowledge of relevant institutional donors with an understanding of their needs and requirements
- Understanding of legal issues in relation to contracts and charity and company law
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 6 Dec 2020.
Title [MAG-1120] Program Officer – Full name
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi