As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam .
The joint technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam” (TVET Programme) is financed by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalides and Social Affairs (MoLISA). The
TVET Programme consists of three components:
- TVET Policy Advice and System Reform
- Support for Centres of Excellence for TVET
- TVET for Skilled Workers in the Wastewater Sector
The TVET Programme is looking for a qualified national candidate to fill the position:
Programme Officer for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Reporting, Gender and Inclusion Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP until 31.08.2020 (with possible extension)
- Develop and implement the results-based monitoring (RBM) system of the TVET Programme in line with GIZ regulations;
- Develop survey methodologies and questionnaires for data collection and implement all necessary M&E activities;
- Develop Terms of Reference for M&E activities to be conducted by third parties, assure quality of M&E services;
- Advice programme partners and programme staff in M&E, data collection and survey design and analysis;
- Analyze data, develop reports and provide steering relevant information for the programme management and partners;
- Prepare the annual progress report to the German and Vietnamese governments
- Participate in the development of programme operational plans, concepts, results matrices, programme indicators and M&E schedules;
- Document and share lessons learnt with colleagues and partners;
- Act as Gender and Inclusion focal point of the programme;
- Develop a Girls’ Days concept and support partner colleges in implementing Girls’ Days;
- Promote and administer scholarships for girls in technical occupations;
- Develop and implement a concept to support the inclusion of marginalized groups and persons with disabilities in programme implementation and vocational training in Vietnam;
- Support programme partners in inclusion topics;
- Translate relevant documents.
- University degree in a related study programme;
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experiences in a similar position
- Working experience with international organizations (like UN, EU, DFAT, USAID) or the consulting industry in the fields of M&E, Reporting, Gender and Inclusion;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Language skills: Vietnamese as a mother tongue; fluency in English and good knowledge of German is required;
- Strong self-motivation and proven ability to work both - autonomously and in a team;
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel;
- Excellent knowledge of ICT technologies.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com ) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 31st December 2019.
Note: Please state “Application for Programme Officer M&E, Reporting, Gender and Inclusion “TVET” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/2PdtLgf
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF