- Contribute to the annual planning and budgeting of assigned projects, particularly renewable energy project
- Support partners in program/project development and implementation through technical advice on renewable energy/biomass gasification technology, develop and maintain relationship with partners, local authorities and other relevant stakeholders in the project areas.
- Contribute to build capacities of partners, SMEs and small producers on related areas, conduct training need assessment and develop training curriculum in line with Oxfam and other tested training materials, facilitate training sessions and follow up with impact of the training.
- Contribute to writing programme/project learning documents, case studies, blogs, video clips and take part in policy advocacy for good practices, lessons, processes of the programme.
- Implement and review Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) framework of the assigned projects, and contribute to baseline surveys, progress monitoring events, producing project reports in time as per scheduled.
- Monitor project spending, review financial reports prepared by project partners
- Actively network with relevant working groups on renewable energy, value chain actors, government agencies to develop and implement joint initiatives and advocacy events at local or/and national level(s).
- Act as Oxfam’s representative at provincial or/and national(s) level as required;
- Ensure the linkages and coherence of the assigned projects to the broader Oxfam in Vietnam’s renewable development, building resilience and private sector engagement strategy
- Contribute to create synergy with other components or projects of Oxfam in Vietnam, such as building resilience to climate change, women economic empowerment, SME development, etc
- Ensure implementation of Oxfam’s and donor’s (where relevant) operational policies, procedures and guidelines in all aspects of Oxfam’s work.
- Work in close collaboration with other Oxfam teams, contribute to the development and implementation of Oxfam strategy and programmes in Vietnam.
- University degree/post graduate in environment, energy, agri-business, management or equivalent
- Knowledge of livelihoods issues and renewable energy related work, familiar with private sector engagement would be an advantage.
- Sound experience in project management and MEL, including partnership management with participatory approaches.
- Sound experience in resource management, e.g. finance, assets.
- Practical knowledge and experience of projects design, fund raising, report writing, developing training and IEC materials, advocacy and inter-agency networking and coordination.
- Good analytical thinking skills and abilities to influence others.
- Good social and intercultural skills.
- Good written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Good computer skills (writing and spreadsheet programmes).
- Willingness to travel to remote areas of Vietnam.
- Be a team player;
- Have good social and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
- Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ