As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Global Programme "Partnership Approaches for Development-oriented Vocational Training and Labour Migration” (PAM) aims to implement development-oriented migration and mobility models for vocational training and employment in up to five partner countries. Strong partnerships between governmental, private sector and civil society actors should create added value for Viet Nam as country of origin of trainees and skilled workers interested in migration to Germany. Through close links with measure to strengthen the structures of the vocational training sector, the recognition of Vietnamese qualifications in Germany and the skills of migrants are to be promoted. In order to share the experience gained and learn from it together, the establishment of transnational networks is supported, and learning, dialogue and exchange formats are organized between the partner countries and Germany.
In order to support the pilot activities in Viet Nam, the Programme "Partnership Approaches for Development-oriented Vocational Training and Labour Migration” (PAM) is looking for a national qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Programme Officer “PAM”
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Duration: As soon as possible till 31 March 2023 (full-time position)
- Support in planning, implementation, quality assurance, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of programme activities in Viet Nam, including an appropriate integration of the pilot measures into national policies and the portfolio of GIZ in Viet Nam
- Development and strengthening of transnational partnerships and networks in the field of vocational training, labour migration and mobility
- Close cooperation with partners in government related institutions, business sector, civil society and academia on labour mobility and vocational training
- Implementation of capacity building measure based on needs and interest of partners and assuring their realisation and monitoring
- Assisting project initiatives to provide professional advisory services to and cooperate with a broad range of target groups
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Field visit within Viet Nam and other countries
- Vietnamese citizen, who holds a Master’s degree in an area that is related to the programme objectives, such as Migration Studies, Development Studies; a degree-level training related to technical field is desirable
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience in the development sector
- Profound knowledge in at least one of the following themes: migration-related topics; migration issues of Viet Nam, international recognition of professional qualifications, vocational training
- Experience in the field of cooperation with business sector or in the field of Metal Cutting CNC/Mechatronics is an additional asset
- Very good written and oral knowledge of English and Vietnamese. Good working knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (phone, email and internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Service orientation and proactive working style
- Willingness to travel and to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 24th May 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the position of Programme Officer at PAM” in the subject line or on the envelope.The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy