RECRUITMENT OF A PROGRAMME OFFICER AT RIKOLTO IN VIETNAM
AMBITIOUS TO DEVELOP YOUR MID-CAREER? JOIN US NOW!
If you are young, dynamic, interested in working with young enterprises in the agri-food business, and looking for mid-career development toward senior level, become a Rikolto member today!
Rikolto (formerly VECO/Vredeseilanden) is an international NGO with more than 40 years of experience in partnership with farmer organisations and food chain actors across Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The Vietnamese Regional office of Rikolto is located in Hanoi. Rikolto envisions a world with a sustainable income for farmers and nutritious, affordable food for everyone. We reach our goals by building bridges between smallholder farmer organisations, companies, authorities and other actors across rural and urban areas. Together, we create innovative ways of accessing, distributing and producing nutritious, quality food, so no one is left behind. Through our global network, we wish to inspire others to tackle with us the inter-related challenges of food insecurity, climate change, and economic inequality.
We are currently looking for a Vietnamese qualified professional for the position of Programme Officer. This incumbent will be based in the Regional Office in Hanoi, Vietnam with frequent travel to the Programme’s target locations. This is a 6-month full-time job with possibility of long-term contract extension.
For more details about the responsibilities, requirements of the role, and the Job Description, please refer to Rikolto in Vietnam’s website HERE
- Do you plan for a mid-life career change?
- Are you looking for challenges to overcome and reach to senior level in your career?
- Are you proactive in creating ideas and plans?
- Are you enthusiastic about expanding network to different actors in the food systems?
- Are you interested in working with partners including Government agencies, NGOs, the private sector, and farmer organizations to develop a healthy and sustainable food system in Vietnam?
- Are you eager to enhance knowledge of inclusive business and impact investing?
- Do you have confidence in communication skills?
- Are you willing to travel within Vietnam and abroad?
TAKE UP A NEW CHALLENGE!!!
Please send your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with at least three referees in English no later than 7 May 2021 to:
Ms. Do Thi Tiep
Rikolto in Vietnam Coordination Office
House No.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound
Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
The post will be closed right after we have selected the candidate.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy