The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German federal enterprise. As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ is dedicated to shaping a future worth living around the world. Together with commissioning parties and partners, GIZ generates and implements ideas for political, social and economic change. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information, please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
From 2019 on, the project “Triple Win Nurses – Recruitment of Trainees from Viet Nam” provides opportunities for young people from Viet Nam to be trained as nurses in Germany. The project is implemented in collaboration with the International Placement Services (Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung; ZAV) of the German Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit; BA) and the Department of Overseas Labour (DOLAB) of the Vietnamese Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA). The objective of the 3-year project is to provide 450 young people from Viet Nam with the opportunity to be trained as a nurse in Germany, with the intended goal of subsequent employment as nurses in a German hospital or care home for the elderly. The vocational training is preceded by an approximately one-year preparatory phase in Hanoi, which includes intensive German language training and intercultural training. During the preparatory phase, the project participants will be accommodated as a group in the Hanoi area. The GIZ project team with staff in Hanoi and in Bonn, Germany, work with partners to enroll participants in the project, and to support and guide them through the different steps of the process during the preparatory phase and their first year in Germany.
The project is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Programme Officer “Triple Win” – German language skills is a must Duty station: Hanoi Duration: 15.04.2021 to 30.09.2022 with possible extension
- Supporting the implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding between GIZ, ZAV and DOLAB on the project “Triple Win Nurses – Recruitment of trainees from Viet Nam”;
- Ensuring quality processes for project participants during their approximately one-year preparatory phase in Hanoi, which includes intensive German language training and intercultural training.
- Designing and implementing workshops for project participants to empower them with skills and knowledge required for migrating to Germany to start nursing training; coordinating and liaising closely with language schools and accommodation facilities;
- Coordinating project activities with the GIZ project team in Germany, ZAV and DOLAB;
- Supporting project PR;
- Project monitoring and progress updates, recording and documenting the results of all activities and maintaining the project database;
- Project operations, logistics and administration.
- Vietnamese nationality
- University degree in educational science or other social science, German language or related field. Master’s degree would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experiences in a similar position.
- Very good command of Vietnamese, English and German (C1).
- Several years of professional work experience in programme management with proven facilitation skills and sound experience in adult learning. Experience in teaching German as a foreign language is an asset.
- Work experience in an intercultural and multi-lingual context. Work or study experiences in Germany are an asset.
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills.
- Caring attitude towards young people getting ready to migrate to Germany.
- Highly motivated to contribute to a dynamic team of international and national staff, willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently, and travel to project sites for work if necessary.
Successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development. The vacancy provides profound insights into multi-local project management, cooperation with German and Vietnamese state institutions and the dynamic sector of labour migration related to nursing between Vietnam and Germany.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com before 20th March 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the Programme Officer – Triple Win” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)