As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam (TVET Programme) consists of three fields of activity:
- TVET Policy Advice and System Reform
- Support of Centres of Excellence for TVET
- TVET for Skilled Workers in the Wastewater Sector
The TVET Programme is looking for a qualified Vietnamese person to fill the position of:
Programme Officer “TVET” Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Duration: starting from April 2021 to 31. December 2023
- Collaborating with the project management in the initiation, conception and implementation of Development Partnerships with the Private Sector (DPP) and vocational training cooperation with the business sector
- Collaborating with the project management for achieving expected project objectives, indicators and milestones within DPPs between GIZ and national and international companies in the field of vocational training
- Autonomously managing a group of project activities and making decisions in a given range
- Independently planning, organising and implementing a group of project activities and monitoring of results
- Independently requesting quotations and preparing cost estimations for a group of project activities
- Self-developing terms of references and coordinating consultant missions
- Cooperating closely with team members of the GIZ Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam and with its public and private partners in TVET,
- Coaching and guiding of team members of the GIZ Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam in the field of expertise
- Contributing actively to the development of the GIZ country portfolio
- Complying with the code of conduct of GIZ
- Participating in monitoring, evaluating and reporting of activities, outputs and impact
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bsc/BA) or comparable qualification in an area that is related to the responsibilities and tasks
- Verified knowledge and skills in common IT and communication applications such as MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Teams
- Vietnamese language as a mother tongue with verified proficiency in English. Knowledge of German would be an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional work experience in the field of human resource development in the vocational training sector and/or in the business sector with comparable responsibilities and tasks
- Advanced knowledge of the Vietnamese TVET system and of other international training system would be an asset
- Professional work experience in GIZ and/or with other international development organisations such as UN, EU, DFAT, USAID as well as work experience with the private sector would be a strong advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and social competence
- Project management and administration competence
- Constructive and creative thinking ability
- Proactive problem detection and solving attitudeGood planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with efficient and conscientious working style
- Willingness for self-improvement and further education
- Independent-minded and good ability to work autonomously and in teams
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 15th March 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Programme Officer – TVET” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download HERE.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)