Title: Project Accountant
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume in one document describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
NOTE: You are required to be a citizen of Vietnam to apply for this position. We WILL NOT respond to your application if you do not meet this requirement.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
The Mekong Program is a PATH business unit composed of country teams in Vietnam and Myanmar. We also provide assistance to public health programs in Cambodia and Laos. We do not have any active projects in Thailand at this time. Our regional, multi-country approach is enabling PATH to maximize regional talent and expertise, learn and replicate in similar environments, and address public health threats such as multi-drug resistant tuberculosis and malaria that know no borders.
PATH seeks a Project Accountant to provide financial and administrative support to the office. Under the guidance, supervision and direction of the Finance Manager (FM), the Accountant’s specific responsibilities include:
- Check receipts and other supporting documents of payment requisitions in both hard and soft copies which are uploaded by the project team, approve as AP in the accounting system, create vouchers and process payments
- Review and scan documentations of financial transactions, create vouchers of incoming invoices, deposit memos/general journal transactions for payments of the project expenses
- Track advances, receivables in accordance with PATH policies and notify staffs/consultants of outstanding balances
- Handle bank transfers and coordinate with the bank on banking related issues
- Track the records of sub-agreements, subcontracts, consultants, work orders, purchase orders, training/ workshop /meeting payments, keep tracking system up-to-date and ensure timely payment as well as avoid double payments
- Assist with financial monitoring of sub-recipients expenditures, including reviewing financial supporting documents, financial reports and conducting site visits
- Provide logistic support for project activities as needed
- Orient new project staff on finance systems, policies, procedures and practices
- Conduct training on payment procedures, templates/forms for project partners
- Manage filing of project financial documents
- Coordinate with office finance team with monthly account reconciliations/closing; assist the team for internal and external audits when required
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Experience and Skills:
- University graduate with finance/accounting background preferred
- Experience in all aspects of accounting including account payables, account receivables, financial reporting, bank reconciliation
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience of working with INGOs and USAID funded project is a plus
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and accounting software
- Well-organized and attention to details skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team under high pressure
- Good problem solving and time management skillsExcellent Vietnamese and good English
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https://bit.ly/2Cb0QqN or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Finance and Accounting). Deadline for applications: October 2nd, 2020.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi