Company DescriptionSNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of â‚¬130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence. SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995. Using market based approaches, SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalyzing environmentally sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and REDD+ (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation). SNV Vietnam is seeking a highly qualified national candidate for the position of Project Accountant to join the team. A successful Project Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate also has experience assessing local partner financial capacity and providing training and support to project partners. Project accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Check the supporting documents (invoices, receipts...submitted) for payment requests to make sure they are in compliance with the financial regulations of the Government, SNV and donors;
- Book project costs into the SAPbyDesign System used by SNV;
- Verify and reconcile project accounts payable and receivable;
- Analyse project financial information and summarise financial status of projects (e.g. variances in budget vs actual situation) on a regular basis;
- Check numerical correctness and completeness of project financial transactions; Extract regular control reports and draft relevant sections of project financial reports for donors;
- Prepare invoices to donors and follow up payments;
- Document and archive relevant project documents. All information should be documented and filed in line with SNV, donor and government requirements;
- Provide information and advice to colleagues on project financial administration;
- Support month-end and year-end close processes;
- Liaise with Project Managers other SNV Project Accountants and the SNV Vietnam Finance Officer to improve financial procedures;
- Collect supporting documents and provide explanations to auditors (HQ audits, project audits, internal audits, country audits...);
- Conduct financial capacity assessments of partners and develop capacity building plans to address identified gaps;
- Provide training and hands-on support to partners so that they are able to fulfil their financial responsibilities according to SNV, donor and government regulations;
- erform other related duties as required.
- Native Vietnamese
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting/ Finance or Economics;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in financial management and contracting at international private sector or development organizations;
- Specialized in project financial administration set up and execution;
- Good organizing skills and good team spirit and enthusiasm;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese);
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, PowerPoint).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, such as SAP system.
- Knowledge of SAP system desirable.
Additional InformationThe Project Accountant will be supervised by the Vietnam Financial Officer of SNV Vietnam, and will also regularly meet with relevant Project Managers and project teams. Desired start date: ASAP
Contract Duration:one year employment contract with possible extension.
How to apply?Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible. Please apply HERE. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send your application letter and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package latest by 19th March 2021. For more information on SNV and this position, please click HERE We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement. Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
Post date: 16/04/2021WildAct
01/01/1970Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam