- Check receipts and other supporting documents of payment requisitions in both hard and soft copies which are uploaded by the project team, approve as AP in the accounting system, creat vouchers and process payments;
- Review and scan documentations of financial transactions, create vouchers of incoming invoices, deposit memos/general journal transactions for payments of the project expenses.
- Track advances, receivables in accordance with PATH policies and notify staffs/consultants of outstanding balances.
- Handle bank transfers and coordinate with the bank on banking related issues.
- Track the records of sub-agreements, subcontracts, consultants, work orders, purchase orders, training/ workshop /meeting payments, keep tracking system up-to-date and ensure timely payment as well as avoid double payments.
- Assist with financial monitoring of sub-recipients expenditures, including reviewing financial supporting documents, financial reports and conducting site visits.
- Provide logistic support for project activities as needed.
- Orient new project staff on finance systems, policies, procedures and practices.
- Conduct trainings on payment procedures, templates/forms, financial rules and regulations for project partners.
- Manage filing of project financial documents.
- Coordinate with office finance team with monthly account reconciliations/closing; assist the team for internal and external audits when required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University graduate with finance/accounting background preferred
- Experience in all aspects of accounting including account payables, account receivables, financial reporting, bank reconciliation.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience of working with INGOs and USAID funded project is a plus
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and accounting software
- Well-organized and attention to details skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team under high pressure
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent Vietnamese and good English
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International