WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF’s work on the New Deal for Nature & People is about securing the above ambitions. It strives to mobilize key stakeholders to encourage global decision-makers to play a leadership role. Key stakeholders include the public and civil society, business and the financial sector, as well as political players. Effectively engaging the stakeholders requires the strong involvement of teams and country offices across the WWF Network, supported by strong scientific research in order to make a strong science-based and economically sound case for urgent action.
The BIODEV2030 Project (Biodiversity Engagement Facilitation) contributes to the New Deal for Nature & People. It will support WWF-Vietnam to engage stakeholders to contribute to bending the curve on biodiversity decline by setting national and sectoral voluntary contributions and/or platforms. To do so, the BIODEV 2030 Initiative will support piloting scientific studies, organizing and facilitating national consultations at the sectoral level, across a number of stakeholders, public, private, and CSOs, and engaging in high-level dialogues.
We are looking for a Project Admin Assistant (seasonal staff position) to work directly with the BIODEV2030 Project Team. If you always want to be a part of the world’s leading conservation organization and work with passionate and diverse people to help engaging stakeholders to contribute to bending the curve on biodiversity decline by supporting piloting scientific studies, organizing and facilitating national consultations at the sectoral level, this position is for you!
I. Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support to Project Manager in the tasks of:
- Provide support to Project Manage to work with relevant functions to arrange logistics for events and meetings of the project to ensure that they are properly organized and conducted;
- Provide support to Project Manager to develop action plans, activity fund planning under the guidance of project technical staff;
- Assist Project Manager to monitor activities conducted by counterparts;
- Responsible for working with the procurement unit for the purchase of project equipment and assets upon approval by Project Manager to ensure the purchasing policies and procedures are strictly followed. Work with FA Function to conduct inventory of project assets, if any;
- Assisting the receiving and general screen the relevant invoices, receipts, supporting documents of in charged project activities to ensure accurateness and compliance with current requirements;
- Assisting Project Managers to perform contract management, ensure support counterpart and the team in closing relevant in charged action plans and/ or contracts timely on monthly basis and keep managers informed of the closing date and follow up with extension;
- Supporting project teams with the annual internal and external finance and accounting audits when required;
- Assisting the purchase of project supplies, project equipment, and assets, and ensure the purchasing policies and procedures are strictly followed;
- Supporting; booking vehicles and accommodation and other logistics, etc for project staff if required;
- Providing admin supports for WWF’s campaigns at specific request/s;
- Perform any other additional duties and activities upon instruction.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Diploma in any other relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management systems;
- Proven experience as an office administrator, procurement assistant/officer or other related relevant roles;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Experience working in office administration, logistics and procurement;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizational skills, trustworthy, attention to details & high sense of confidentiality;
- Ability to work under pressure to pursue multiple tasks simultaneously to successful conclusions;
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity;
- Adherence to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
- Respective Competencies: WWF Focus; External Orientation; Delivery quality outcomes; Building working relationships; Communicate effectively; Leading teams; Leading change; Managing Resources.
How to apply:
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title [WWF – 082020] Project Admin Assistant – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 5th August 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
01/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
Technical assistance to the ministry of labour, invalids, and social affairs for the development of social work as a profession in Viet NamUNICEF
International consultant to assess drivers and constraints for occupational safety and health in the coffee global supply chain in Viet NamILO
International Individual Consultancy for a Comprehensive Study on School Related Factors Impacting Mental Health and Well-being of Adolescent Boys and Girls in Viet NamUNICEF