EMBASSY OF AUSTRALIA
Project and Administration Officer – Department of Education
The Embassy of Australia in Hanoi is looking for a talented and energetic individual to fulfil the position of Project and Administration Officer (LE3).
Working for the Department of Education, the Project and Administration Officer works under direction from the Education Counsellor and Deputy Director in providing general administrative support, and undertaking activities to strengthen the education relationship between Australia and Vietnam.
Applicants should have experience in an international working environment and/or a relevant education sector, demonstrated appreciation of the role of education relating to Australia’s interests in the region and a good understanding of Australia’s policies relating to international education, and demonstrated financial and administration skills. Strong written and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese languages are essential.
The successful applicant will be offered an initial contract for a 12-month period with an option to renew the contract, and the Embassy will consider flexible work arrangements. The full-time monthly gross salary ranges from VND 26,609,824 to VND 30,310,353, depending on skills and experience.AGENCY: Department of Education POSITION NUMBER: HN064 POSITION TITLE: Project and Administration Officer CLASSIFICATION: LE3 SECTION: Department of Education REPORTS TO (TITLE): Counsellor, Department of Education
About the Department of Education:
The Australian Government education portfolio has been represented in Vietnam since 1994. The Education office in Vietnam focuses on:
- Strengthening government to government engagement with counterparts in education,training and research i.e. the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET), Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) and Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST);
- Supporting and influencing education reform and policy development in Vietnam, whilst showcasing the Australian education and training system;
- Positioning Australia as a partner for education policy dialogue and advice, and identifying areas for future cooperation;
- Working with Australian and Vietnamese institutions to facilitate partnerships, collaboration and linkages, staff and student exchanges, and cooperation in research;
- Facilitating transnational education and ensuring the quality of Australian qualifications delivered internationally; and
- Increasing academic and student mobility from Australia into Vietnam.
- Contribute to the implementation of education and training projects and programs led by the Department of Education including organising policy workshops, exchange programs, research and publications.
- Provide administrative support for the Australian Education in Vietnam Advisory Group.
- Assist with the strategic promotion of the Destination Australia Program in Vietnam.
- Monitor the office budget and undertake administrative functions including financial processing; and organise official travel, events and visits;
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders on administrative and operational matters, and contribute to the strengthening of agency relationships;
- Prepare media releases and media alerts, and manage the Australian Education in Vietnam Facebook page.
- Prepare a range of correspondence, including meeting briefs, project proposals, concept notes, presentations and speeches.
- Provide interpretation and translation services.
- Relevant academic qualifications and at least two years’ work experience, preferably in an international working environment and/or a relevant education sector;
- Demonstrated appreciation of the role of education relating to Australia’s interests in the region and a good understanding of Australia’s policies relating to international education;
- Demonstrated financial and administration skills, including sound organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders and foster effective networks;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure, showing initiative, resilience and a strategic approach;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted through the online portal and not be sent via email. Information on how to apply for the job can be found in the “Employment Opportunities” under current job vacancies at the Australian Embassy website: https://vietnam.embassy.gov.au/hnoi/careers-page.html. Applicants should complete a maximum 650 words pitch outlining the applicant’s abilities and directly addressing each point of the selection criteria (no more than two pages typed). The selection process will be strictly merit-based. Applications that do not address each selection criteria will not be considered. Lodgement of applications are due on Monday, 13 January 2020, 11:30 pm (Hanoi time). Late applications will not be considered.
All position specific inquiries should be sent via email to email@example.com.
THE AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF