Viện Nghiên cứu Truyền thông Phát triển (RED) là một tổ chức phi chính phủ Việt Nam.
As working for upcoming projects, RED is seeking a Project Assistant to join our team.
1. Workplace: 01 in Ho Chi Minh City and 01 in Hanoi
2. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Assistant will be responsible for supporting the project implementation to achieve the project outcomes.
- Assist the project implementation preparatory works, including drafting regular
work plans, implementation plan, financial plan;
- To support in organizing project activities (training workshops, conferences, events, etc)
- To provide the information, data, copies, pictures, clips to project report preparation.
- To support the administrative procedure (preparing paper works) for approval before the activity implementation;
- To be responsible for office logistic, document management, post office, and translation;
- Other assignments by project coordinator;
3. Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in English and Office tools (MS. Office, G-suit);
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, coordinating skills;
- Good at planning and management.
- At least 2 years of work experience with at least 6 months of experience in an NGO environment. (Include full-time/ part-time employment, voluntary work, internships, etc).
- Experienced in project organizing and/or financial management, etc;
- Interested in and willing to develop the career path in the development field;
- Proactive, adaptable, open-minded;
- Being able to work under pressure and KPI with a can-do attitude;
- Bachelor in English, Business Administration, Communication, etc.
4. Salaries and Benefits:
- Training on-job, empowering employee for self-growth;
- Working in a kind, responsible and sharing environment;
- Connecting with relevant stakeholders: the Press sector, development organizations, and international partners, etc;
- Salary: negotiation based on experience.
- 13th Month salary, perks, and insurance according to Labour Laws.
5. How to apply:
Send your CV in English with a proposed salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject: [Project Assistant Application 2021] – Full Name
Deadline: 15 June, 2021
About us: RED has 10-year experience in the Vietnam journalism and development field. Our main programs include the Safety of Journalists, Journalism and CSOs connection, Journalism and CSOs’ participation in improved Economic Policy, Journalism for Sustainable Development, etc.
The organization has its headquarter in Hanoi and a representative office in HCMC managing its own communication channels.
Head Office: Room 707 Building 142 Le Duan - Hanoi | Tel: (+84)24 385.66.777
South Office: 7th ﬂoor Building 14 Phan Ton - Dakao - District 1 - HCMC
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank