The Project Assistant (PA) of KOICA project is a member of Education Programs and is primarily responsible for the implementation of educational quality improving for deprived children in Tay Giang district.
The PA will assist to ensure that Save the Children Vietnam activities to be consistent with SCI and Members’ programming principles and approaches, draw on good practices and lessons learned, enable children to attain their rights and are compliant with donor regulations.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Program Development, Implementation, MEAL, Reporting and Documentation
- Support Project Officer to develop Project Detailed Implementation Plan and provide support for partners in developing their respective Detailed Implementation Plan.
- Assist Project Officer to produce and submit a monthly work-plan and progress update to the Project Manager that indicates project activities as well as the PO/PA’s schedule.
- Take part in the adaptation of SC’s LB training package and training for primary teachers/facilitators as well as parents/caregivers.
- Monitor project activities conducted by partners to ensure project activities implemented as per work-plan.
- Provide technical support to teachers and parents to apply the LB approach in schools as well as at home in Tay Giang district.
- Field test and make recommendations on the quality of SC project materials including training manuals, documentation, and other project materials.
- Maintain database, records for case studies, photos, and other data for project planning and documentation.
- Provide inputs for communication materials development.
- Work closely with the project team and relevant local partners to create and pilot innovative and effective models or approaches that can extensively replicated at provincial, regional, and national scope.
- Support local partners to conduct advocacy effort promote the use of Literacy Boost in Basic Education at different levels.
- Support PO to coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project surveys, activities and other related things.
Finance Management and Budget control
- Follow SCI and donor requirements on expenditures.
- In collaboration with Finance team, support project teams and partners in budget planning, expenditures, procurement, and settlements of expenses.
Admin, Operations and Personnel Supervision
- Coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project activities and other related things.
- Responsible for managing and supervising Field Supporter/intern (if any).
- Meet with local partners, Core teachers/facilitators, Core Parents Educators a regular basis, record minutes, cooperate and collaborate on program design and implementation.
- Maintain collegial working relationships with all stakeholders through collaboration and cooperation.
- Ensure effective communication in order that all partners are well informed on program objectives and activities.
- Represent the project in workshops and meetings as requested by Project Manager/Project Officer.
- Actively collaborate with sectoral colleagues in SCI Vietnam to promote shared directions, exchange best practices, and provide assistance.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000HN&tz=G…
Closing Date for Application: 19 February 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children