The Opportunity – Project Assistant
This position works under the guidance and supervision of Project Officer assist the project team in the overall field management of project activities and monitoring effective implementation of Phase 2 of Improved Protection and Quality Education for Children in Ho Chi Minh City Project (the Project).
1. Program Planning and Implementation:
- Support project team in field project implementation activities;
- Assist the project team in the management of partnership agreements, including submission by the partner of financial reports and program reports in line with the agreed procedures of SCI;
- Assist the partner to organize and facilitate activities in the partnership agreement;
- Support for data collection and inputs to project monthly reporting/plan;
- Ensure effective communication in order that the partner is well informed of project objectives and activities.
- Assist in developing needs assessment tools, designing training modules, and conducting training as necessary;
- Monitor project activities conducted by partners to ensure project activities implemented as per the project work-plan;
- Meet with local partners, school teachers and students of target schools in a regular basis, record minutes, cooperate and collaborate on program design and implementation; and
- Compile monthly activity reports from project staff and share it with Project Manager for monthly review.
2. Program administration and finance management
- Review partners’ financial report and supporting document when requested by Project Manager;
- Provide support to partners on SCI and donor requirements on expenditure;
- Prepare advance requests and expense claim;
- Maintain collegial working relationships with all stakeholders through collaboration and cooperation;
- Ensure effective communication in order that all partners are well informed on program objectives and activities;
- Represent the project in workshops and meetings as requested by Project Manager;
- Coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project activities and other related tasks;
- Actively collaborate with sectoral colleagues in SCI to promote shared directions, exchange best practices, and provide assistance;
- Assist the project team to arrange project meetings and events, workshop logistics, in collaboration with project staff and admin/logistics staff – includes printing, accommodation, allowances, food, presenter issues, travel etc.
- Maintain a photo library, with labels, of activities by location, activities, and date, using photos gathered by project staff;
- Support the project team to schedule activities, meetings and workshops organized in project locations; and
- Meet with local partners and the project management board on a regular basis, record minutes, cooperate and collaborate on program design and implementation;
- Contribute to maintain collegial working relationships with all stakeholders through collaboration and cooperation;
- Contribute to ensure effective communication in order that all partners are well informed on program objectives and activities;
- Actively collaborate with sectoral colleagues in SCI Vietnam to promote shared directions, exchange best practices, and provide assistance.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
Closing Date for Application: 01 March 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS