Will to Live Center (WLC) is a nonprofit organization based in Hanoi that provides free IT and life skills training courses to people with disabilities (PwDs) to assist them in finding a job and integrating into society.
Thanks to support of a KOICA’s grant, we have collaborated with RI Korea on a project titled “Supporting the Financial independence of Youth with disabilities in Vietnam from 2018 to 2020”. This project takes place at the newly opened Dream Seed Center in May, 2018.
We also run several social initiatives to help eliminate the discrimination and stigma that people with disabilities face in their daily life and raise awareness in society about people with disabilities as well.
At present, project is implementing training, home-working, counselling and social initiatives in supporting self- development journey of people with disabilities. We are looking for high-qualified candidates for the following vacancy: PROJECT ASSISTANT
Location: Hoang Liet, Hoang Mai, Hanoi.
Type of Appointment: Temporary full-time position (a 10-months contract)
Report to: Project Coordinator
Salary: negotiate based on experiences (up to 10,000,000 VND)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Home-working project and project support
- Coordinate and follow up all activities of home-working project and report to Project Coordinator weekly
- Assist in preparation of the project document and reports
- Coordinate and arrange project and event logistics: design data management forms; design and prepare documents: invitation letter, thank-you letter, etc…….as required
- Assist the counsellors in arranging scheldue, support and follw up counsellees before and after counselling
- managing documments and support in keeping the counseling register
- Asist project officer in translating documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
2. Handle Administration activities
- Arrange and support in organizing project training, seminars, workshops, events, visit sites, etc.
- Support students in arranging dormitory, enrolling and graduation
- Create, edit contents and manage WLC face-book, website and others social media channels
- Follow up the library activities
3. Perform other duties if required
Required qualification and skills:
- Ability to learn quickly and response to multiple demands;
- At least 1 years of experience working in NGOs;
- Good level of proficiency in English speaking and writing
- Fluent in MS program: word, excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work in team and independently
- Experience working with people with disability or disadvantaged group (as an advantage)
- Respect the difference; be careful; trustworthy and responsible at work
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and a CV to Ms. Hien Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please put “DSC | Project Assistant”)
Deadline of Application: 28 February 2020
We are sorry that only short-list candidates will be contacted for interview. And please note that first come, first served!
Tel: 0243 641 9700 (9 AM – 5:30 PM)
Add: No. 12, 2/43 Hoang Liet, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
02/02/2021Save the Children