PROJECT ASSISTANT INTERN
ABOUT KENAN FOUNDATION ASIA
Kenan Foundation Asia believes in a world where everyone has the right to build a better life for themselves, their family, and their community. Every day, we are working in Thailand, Vietnam and the region to inspire students, develop skilled people, and grow strong leaders by empowering them with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future. Whether it’s an entrepreneur, a teacher, a student, a community leader, or non-profit manager, we conduct tailored, engaging activities to train, coach and equip them so they can achieve their dreams. We are looking for Project Assistant Intern to be based in our Hanoi office to support our joining program/projects between Kenan Foundation Asia and Kenan’s Vietnamese strategic partner.
Partnership: We collaborate with our stakeholders to co-create and deliver services and programming that address the real challenges facing the people of the region.
Inspiration: We are passionate about creating a sustainable future and take action to make it happen. Through our actions, we inspire others to act and do the same.
Leadership: We are leaders in the field of social and economic development. We empower courageous, adaptable people to succeed in solving the challenges of globalizationand provide opportunitiesand dignity for everyone.
Integrity: Wecare deeply about our work and our reputation.Wedo not compromise our ethics, our values, or our professionalism. We take personal responsibility and use good judgement to drive our values in everything we do.
Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking for Project Assistant Intern to supporting in project administration, financial management, logistic arrangement, reporting, and other project assistance works for a 6-month duration. This position will be based in our office in Hanoi and will participate in all collaboration projects between Kenan Foundation Asia and Kenan’s Vietnamese strategic partner.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Communication assistance work, including draft project correspondence documents as needed; provide assistance to the process of design and production of communication promotional tools/products
- Project implementation work, including pre-workshop preparation and mentoring; logistic arrangement; collecting and checking all kind of vouchers/receipts/IDs provided by relevant stakeholders; data collection and processing of the pre-post tests and satisfaction survey after each workshop; drafting workshop/training reports
- Administrative assistance work, including translate project documents, logistic arrangements
- Administrative financial assistance work, including collecting and preparing all financial supporting documents
- Young and talented newly under-graduated
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or related field
- Ability to work with a minimum supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Very good command of English, especially English writing
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank