Project Assistant “SD_GGP”
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Project Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Vietnam aims to achieve a more inclusive sustainable growth path by strengthening the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs’ and relevant stakeholders’ capacity to identify and assess the social impact and gender mainstreaming of structural reforms and ensure that measures to compensate negative side effects are in place.
Social Dimension project is part of the Sustainable Economic Development Programs, which supports the Vietnamese Government developing and implementing macro-economic reforms toward a green, more inclusive model of growth.
The Project is looking for a national candidate to fill the following position:
Project Assistant “SD_GGP”
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP to 31 December 2021
- Provide general technical and administrative assistance for the implementation of project’s activities (translation of correspondence with stakeholders, background research, reporting and other)
- Assist project’s team members in regard to preparation of workshops, training and other events including possible digital set up, internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes, etc.) and when needed;
- Assist collecting, documenting and managing data required for M&E of activities, PR work for the project when needed
- The workplace is mostly in Social Dimension Project Offices in Hanoi but travel to provinces is often required
- Other tasks as required by the supervisors
- University degree in international development, law or socio-economic development related fields.
- Additional recognized English/translation/interpretation qualification is an advantage
- Preferably understanding and working experience in project’s related areas (social dimension, gender and green growth, etc.); initial experience (work or internship) in support for GIZ or other international cooperation projects is desirable
- Primary understanding and knowledge about the government structure, especially about MOLISA and/or labour and social affairs actors are desirable
- Very good command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written); Experience in providing translation and interpretation services is advantage
- Good command of MS Office and knowledge of modern telecommunication systems
- Ability to travel, work in a team and sometimes under high pressure/tight deadline to provide with instant inputs/assistance to other team members;
- Willingness to take initiative, self-development and taking measures to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed, in agreement with the Supervisors
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 18th December 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Project Assistant – SD_GGP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam