- Project Title: Generating climate benefits through forest-positive value chains in the Lower Mekong
- Region: a needs assessment and option forward.
- Donor: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Project ref.: LOA/RAP/2022/39
- CIAT ref.: D454
- Project period: 22 December 2022 - 30 September 2023
- Country of implementation: Viet Nam, Cambodia, Lao People's Dem Rep, Thailand
- Grant amount: USD 249,990
- Deadline: 25/09/2023
Organization BackgroundIn 2019, BioversityInternational and TheInternational Center for Tropical Agriculture joined forces to create the Alliance of BioversityInternational and theInternational Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), a global organization building on their complementary mandates and long collaboration, to respond to today’s global challenges of climate change, biodiversity loss, environmental degradation, and malnutrition.
The Alliance of BioversityInternational and CIAT delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. To do so, the Alliance works with local, naƟonal, and multinational partners across Latin America and the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa, and with the public and private sectors. With partners, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations in large-scale programs to create food systems and landscapes that sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people in a climate crisis.The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future, dedicated to reducing poverty, enhancing food and nutrition security, and improving natural resources and ecosystem services.
The International Center for Tropical Agriculture (Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical, or CIAT) was founded in 1967 in Palmira, Colombia. Since then, in collaboration with hundreds of partners, it helped developing countries make farming more competitive, profitable, and resilient through smarter, more sustainable natural resource management.
Project IntroductionThe purpose for which the funds provided by FAO shall be used is the following: an assessment to identify key forest/agriculture commodity supply chains and landscapes in the Lower Mekong countries that are expected to have the most significant forest impacts and/or potential over the next decade. For the purpose of this assessment, forest impacts include forest loss, negative effects on forest ecosystems, and high carbon footprint industries, while potential refers to the ability to contribute to climate objectives, forest ecosystems and livelihood resilience. The priority will be placed on high forest impact commodities where the impact on forest could be significantly reduced (target 2-3 commodities in this category). We are looking for a qualified audit firm to facilitate an audit for the project “Generating climate benefits through forest-positive value chains in the Lower Mekong Region: a needs assessment and option forward” covering the period of December 2022 to September 2023 with a total grant amount USD 249,990. Click here TOR for more details.
- Credentials of audit firm/auditors. The auditors must be Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s). They should be experienced in applying ISA audit standards and employing adequate staff with appropriate professional qualifications and suitable experience with ISA standards, including minimum three- year experience in audiƟng the accounts of entities comparable in size and complexity to international organizations.
- Understanding of the project and audit requirements.
- Approach and methodology to be used.
- Staff who would be involved in the audit.
- Audit deliverables.
- Audit plan or schedule.
Financial ProposalThe financial proposal shall be prepared based on the technical proposal in accordance with the requirements and provisions provided, including a summary of cost and out of pocket expenses.
How to ApplyPlease submit the electronic copies of your proposals via email to addresses: N.Pham@cgiar.org and Toan.Pham@cgiar.org before 25 September 2023. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi